5.0 out of 5 stars Small but detailed.
Published 9 months ago by mamadi

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-modelled but so silly not to make them free-standing.
Published 6 months ago by A. J. Sturgess

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-modelled but so silly not to make them free-standing., 4 Nov. 2014
A. J. Sturgess "Alan Sturgess" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
The quality is excellent and totally unlike the awful fake copies made in Vietnam and being sold through Hong Kong (I bought some, so I know how bad and how dangerous they are with flaking paint and limbs that come off). These are real little models of the key characters but - BUT - do make sure you read the product description because it clearly explains that most models are not free-standing. Sven is OK and so is Anna because of the way they're made. But all the others hardly balance or just don't balance on their feet. So if you want model figurines for a child to stand them up and move them around when playing - these are NOT suitable unless you mount them onto little platforms. This can be done if you take care. As these little figurines will mostly be meant for young children, I fail to see the logic behind not making them free-standing. Surely, young children will want to move them around, set them out, make up stories with them, and use them alongside other easily-available standing models of knights, princes, menfolk, womenfolk, kings, queens, dragons etc. etc. An alternative set does have free-standing figures. In the photo I have uploaded, you can see the modified Disney set at the back, and an alternative set in the front. All now free-stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but detailed., 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
Bought these for my granddaughter as an addition to the small Disney Frozen Castle but as with all the similar items they are quite expensive but I was willing to pay as I really wanted the official figures not copies. They are very small but very detailed and I know my granddaughter aged 5yrs will have many hours of fun playing with them. I guess you could say they equal £5.00 a figure so that would be about average for most toys of this type these days sadly. So all in all I was pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality although expensive, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
My 5 year old is very happy with these figures as you can't get the full size Hans doll so now she has all the characters to re enact the Frozen Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like he magiclip dolls but with no magiclip dresses, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
These are just like the dolls which use the magiclip dresses in the sense that they are the same size and have the same pose and when undressed have the same painted on swimsuit and shoes. Except they seem smaller when in the box. So I opened the box to check how they compare, and as I said they are the same size as the magiclip dolls.

Where they differ is that the dolls have material skirts instead of magiclip dresses, just like the full size sparkle 30 cm dolls have a painted on swimsuit and real skirt. I have tried a magiclip dress on the Elsa doll and it will fit if you can move her hair out of the way a bit. Elsa has a real material cloak, Anna has a plastic one. Elsa has a tiara which cannot be removed (painted on), Anna has her hat on which also cannot be removed and boots.

Sven the reindeer is static and Olaf can move a bit. Elsa Anna Christoff and Hans all have legs and arms that move.

I know this set will blend in with the rest of the disney princesses nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
Excellent quality purchased for my 6 year olds xmas can see her having hours of fun playing with these delivery was as expected in the stated time frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little girl, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
Perfect for my little girl. Their size means she can use them in conjunction with so many other toys. I was pleasantly surprised by their quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars an a frozen sweet. Which was really thought full of the seller, 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
This product arrived in the expected time from Japan, it came with a little note, an a frozen sweet. Which was really thought full of the seller.

This frozen set is perfect as my daughter loves the magiclip dolls and these are the same size. And will made a perfect addition to her frozen castle and sleigh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
My 6 year old granddaughter loved these for her birthday present. They also go well with other Disney film models.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little figures for kids to reenact Frozen (relentlessly), 10 Nov. 2014
L. Joskey (Midlands. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
Personally I find the figures a bit small but my daughter(3) LOVES it. Quality is fine as these things go - so long as the kids recognise the characters then that is all that really matters to them...

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 11 April 2015
This review is from: Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small) (Toy)
These are nice little figures, quite sturdy and good quality. A good present for any Frozen fan. I'm glad they were discounted though because the rrp is far too expensive!

Disney Frozen Complete Story Doll Set (Small)