5.0 out of 5 stars Smart casual warm coat
The coat is really warm and comfortable, looks nice on and a nice fit.would definetley reccommend this coat, 10/10 amazon
Published 7 months ago by Amanda

3.0 out of 5 stars check the sizing
My youngest son is very fussy about what he wears.So much so he hardly bothers with a coat.He had seen this on another online retailer but they didnt have his size - but amazon did so I bought it for him.

Published 6 months ago by rosie letkey

3.0 out of 5 stars check the sizing, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Voi Alaska Men's Jacket (Apparel)

It was actually meant to be kept for a Christmas present for him but I gave it to him earlier,as he was attending a football match.my son is a typical teenager- tall (6 ft) and very skinny (30" waist) so I tend to buy buy bigger for the length and the arms rather than for his size.He however likes his things to be "skinny" rather than baggy for a slimmer fit - so we settled on the large.I would probably buy my husband who is shorter(5,8) but bulkier (34" waist) than my son an XL so the large seemed to make sense.

When it arrived it just only fitted my son.And that included the size of it rather than just the length and arms.If I had seen it on him in a shop I probably would have wanted him to buy the next size up.Theres no room for movement and its certainly not a coat thats going to last him - so thats makes it an expensive coat.2 of the buttons also fell off immediately taking it out the package.ok not the end of the world - but as I say,it wasnt a cheap coat in my opinion.

My son hasn't worn it loads - not sure whether thats because of the fit,hes too fussy or generally doesnt like coats.Its nice to know theres a good fashionable warm coat hanging in the hall for him if he to ever never need one but the sizing is definitely on the small size.My elder son bought an almost identical one from topman that was about £20 dearer than this one- but its a far superior coat in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart casual warm coat, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Voi Alaska Men's Jacket (Apparel)

Voi Alaska Men's Jacket Olive XX-Large