5.0 out of 5 stars Top size 16
Published 9 months ago by ChrisB

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Top - Sizing Wrong
Ordered 2 Desigual tops, the other was a true size 18 and so I kept it. Sadly this top was more like a size 14 - far, far too small and so it had to go back. Puts me off ordering any more Desigual clothes when sizing is so random, if they can get their sizing right I might try again in the future. Gorgeous top though, but I would have go 2 sizes up to get a good fit!
Published 13 months ago by Angela Hudson

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Top - Sizing Wrong, 14 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Top size 16, 5 Mar 2014
This top I ordered 2 sizes bigger as I read other reviews saying it came up really small. I usually buy size 12 (or even 10 if generous fit) So I was nervous about ordering such a large size. I AM SO GLAD I DID! It fits perfectly. The colours are really nice and bright and quality is excellent. The sleeves are about 4cm too long but fold under without showing - or could be easily stitched so no problem.
I will wear this with leggings or skinny jeans. After cutting out the size label - I am very happy indeed with this purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Desigual winner, 1 Mar 2014
I love Desigual and couldn't resist this bargain at <£20 - a really fantastic price. I'm a UK size 12 but find the 'large size 14' Desigual a perfect fit.
Fits both the dressy and casual mould and perfect for those who like a splash of colour :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a bigger size, 8 July 2014
Lovely top and fits ok, am a size 12 but ordered 16

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, 30 May 2014
I knew my friend liked this brand so as I wanted to treat her for her birthday this was ideal
Looks good and she says it feels nice too
great floral design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size is way off, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Desigual Julieta Bustier Women's Top (Apparel)
I agree with all the other reviews - the sizing is a size too small. Fortunately however this gave me the incentive I needed to get rid of a few pounds and now I'm considering the next size.

Small note too about the washing instructions - hand wash, inside out in cold water. (I normally take a chance at a delicates but this sounds too delicate so I will have to handwash which is something I hate).

1.0 out of 5 stars Not size stated, 9 April 2014
The size ordered was a 16 which is 1 size bigger than required as previous buyers comments were taken into account but if this was a 16 it was for dolls as not a little small for a size 14 but miles too small, sent back

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top, 26 Feb 2014
I really like this top. The material is lovely and really soft. It is a bit neat on the sleeves at the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous top but sizes and completely wrong, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Desigual Julieta Bustier Women's Top (Apparel)
I totally agree with the previous comment, the top it's absolutely gorgeous, smart and funky but the sizes are completely wrong. After seeing the previous comment, I ordered a size 12 even though I am size 8 but this size 12 is like a size 6! I would have to go for a size 14 next time, very odd! I gave 5 starts starts because I love the top but size wise, I would have given 0 starts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Since when did a curvy lady have 2 foot long skinny arms!, 16 July 2014
Lovely top, but will have to shorten the sleeves....curvy ladies are just that!