5.0 out of 5 stars anna smith large bag
anna smith large authentic celebrity designer retro owl tree print got this for my daughter for school she loves it great valve for the money delivery came on time would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great looking bags
Published 22 months ago by JULES

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after 6 weeks use
Published 15 months ago by Denise G.

5.0 out of 5 stars anna smith large bag, 24 Aug. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after 6 weeks use, 12 Mar. 2014
I bought one of these bags for my daughter for school and am very disappointed as the clasp has come away from the main compartment. She doesnt even overfill the bag for school so its not because of carryinf too much stuff. Also the seller has refused to exchange it. So if you want a bag that only lasts 6 weeks buy one of these. Very angry and now have to fork out for another bag but it wont be from this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still glad I bought it, 13 Mar. 2014
I bought this bag as I loved the print and I have a bad back and so have to use back-packs rather than shoulder bags. I love the print on the outside and inside but have a few comments; Firstly the bag is not easy to open and close, the main pocket has a funny draw string and popper button and the button keeps coming undone - not massively secure but OK. I really like that the front pockets have zips as this is where I keep important things, keys, phone etc! Secondly, I would not describe the bag as 'large' at all, it just about fits A4 and a very small laptop if they are turned landscape but it's not big enough for a folder so papers will get squished. However, I am still glad that I bought this bag, it's very cute and just about covers my everyday needs :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I wanted, 3 Dec. 2013
This bag was exactly what I wanted for a holiday rucksack. The print is wonderful, there is a zipped pocket inside and small zipped pockets outside (under the two magnetic buckle clasps), and it came in at an excellent price even allowing for delivery. My best on-line purchase this month!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and practical, 13 Feb. 2014
I bought this bag for going on walks. It is secure and has plenty of room and good compartments. The design itself is lovely and the interior lining is beautiful. It fits comfortably and has adjustable straps. I would definitely recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 17 Mar. 2014
daughter loves it.it is better than expected and she uses it every day and thinks it is just brilliant thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars This is lightweight but sturdy, carries a lot more than you think and ..., 11 Jun. 2015
My daughter needed a rucksack for school as her shoulder bag was to heavy and hurting her back. This is lightweight but sturdy, carries a lot more than you think and has a secure inside pocket for phone/keys etc. She was only bothered that it looked good, and it does, she loves it. It also fits as carry on plane hand luggage. Has used it every day for four months with no signs of wearing out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, 17 April 2014
This bag is amazing for my school stuff and I would definitely recommend this to others.The colour blue goes nicely with the owl prints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 9 April 2014
Very nice quality bag enough room, for every day use, bought this for holiday as it is nicer to carry than a normal ruckie, lining nice quality but the catch is week as it will open if you use the grab handle. Overall nice bag for price

5.0 out of 5 stars owl print ruck sack, 4 April 2014
A bright and colourful print,light weight ruck sack,with plenty storage pockets.Was delivered promptly.comes in a good range of colours.well worth the asking price!