5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Excellent product, delivered on time. Neatly packed comes with adapters which is handy. Easy to use may be instruction leaflet will make it easier
Published 9 months ago by B. Mohan

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price for a cheap product. Have cut an ...
Cheap price for a cheap product. Have cut an old sim card to test and it does a decent job.
Published 3 months ago by Absract

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cutts iphone 5 NANO and Mircro SIM CARD Cutter For iPhone 5 convert regular or micro sim card to nano - plus 3 sets adapters Brand New Normal Regular Micro To Nano SIM Card Cutter Converter (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works, 23 Dec 2013
Must admit that when I bought this I was a little apprehensive but to my surprise it didn't just cut well but when I placed the cut sim card into my ipad...IT WORKED.

I'M VERY HAPPY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 18 July 2014
What can I say, it worked perfectly. Took my iPhone 5 to the Philippines, and for some reason the nanoSIMs are not really available here. It worked perfectly and a SUN cellular sim works fine. I tried to use the adaptor to put my O2 nano sim in a basic Nokia phone, but this was less successful, and one had to fiddle with the position of the sim to get it to work, but I don't think this is a fault of the adaptor, it's just that the phone was never designed for such things.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived on the Monday with free delivery which made me happy as my new phone arrived on the Monday as ..., 14 July 2014
Andrew P. Watson "Watty" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered on Friday, arrived on the Monday with free delivery which made me happy as my new phone arrived on the Monday as well.
All the instructions are on the side of the box and there isn't a leaflet so don't throw the box away! I was cutting a micro sim to make a nano sim to save a trip to my local EE store and spending £10 on a new sim. After trying to insert the micro sim into the device I realised that I needed to use the included mini sim to micro sim adapter. The adapter slotted tightly into the cutter so there was no loose play and I just pressed heavily down on the cutter to make the cut.
There was just one unfinished edge to the newly sized sim card which I trimmed off with scissors. The card then fitted neatly into my new phone and worked first time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price for a cheap product. Have cut an ..., 13 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 July 2014
it is ok, seems fragile but does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 30 Jun 2014
S. Jaafar "jaafar" (UK) - See all my reviews
great stuff....clean cut and excellent delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Jun 2014
Does exactly what I wanted it for, to cut a Sim card into a Nano sim card. Comes with some adaptors to cut Micro sims into Nano sims which I didn't use myself but did notice that these feel quite cheap and flimsy so I'm not really sure that these would work great if you needed them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 21 Jun 2014
Instructions are nonexistent and so I spent a while looking at how to use it and where the black plastic SIM card shapes fitted into things.If they are there to help they don't,in the end I bit the bullet and chopped my SIM card carefully.This was quickly followed by a trip to the shops to buy a new SIM card.Thats how well it cuts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin, 14 Jun 2014
Works exacly as it should. Tried & tested. Cuts sim down to nano size then use the adapters it comes with to make the sim micro or stardard size.