5.0 out of 5 stars Response to t8ergrl, 8 Aug 2013
Dear t8ergrl

If you really think that this only goes up to 8" cakes, then you clearly have not read the help pages, as it doesn't do cakes in sizes, it works on recipes - and you can add any ingredient. You can add any recipe - you could even do a recipe for a 20" cake if you had a tin big enough! it is fully customisable, but I guess you didn't take the time to work this out, nor bother to email us to ask.

I strongly suggest before you write a bad review, you actually figure out how to use it, because your comments are all untrue.

Love from the cost A Cake Pro Developers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff! However...could do with some improvements- possibly already being worked on?, 10 Feb 2014
V McNay (cheshire, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cost A Cake Pro (App)
-Alphabetising recipes- it does it for the pantry so maybe this can be upgraded so people can find their recipes easier.

-Settings that save your Business Name and have a profit adding option- because some of us want to put back into our businesses. If we wanted to make 25% it'd be on the quote at the end.

-A "back" button that doesn't exit the app- very frustrating that you have to re-open the app if you press it by mistake.

-Instead of putting the same recipe in a lot when making quotes (for example 5 times) why not add a QTY option like you do for when you make the recipes- so instead of putting 5 lots of one recipe in separately, it goes in as one figure with how many batches you need to make up. eg three x 12 vanilla cupcakes recipe rather than: 12 vanilla cupcakes, 12 vanilla cupcakes, 12 vanilla cupcakes, if you see what I mean?

- Text in typing boxes is too big, can this be changed- unless the app can be adjusted to work on a screen rotation on a mobile phone?

- An automatic Back-up option every month and the ability to transfer the app to different devices- I don't want to pay for the app again to put it onto my tablet or have to re-type everything onto a new device if my phone was stolen or broken. It'd make things so much easier if it was available with the recipes/pantry I put in, on whichever device I was using at the time- phone, or tablet

Other than those things this app is wonderful! I hope it doesn't look like I'm nit-picking, this app is great, it just needs a few changes (which I have a sneaky feeling are already being worked on anyway!) and it'd be worth 10 stars!

I'll be rating it 5 stars if any of my suggestions get added in the next update :) Thank you Cake Makery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Cost A Cake Pro (App)
I kept seeing recommendations for this and as I love baking thought it worth while although I only make cakes for family and do not charge. It has a great help section and tips to getting it right as well as beginner classes through their site on a variety of baking, decorating etc. I'm happy with my purchase :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed after months of guessing a fair price, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Cost A Cake Pro (App)
I am just learning how to use the app and so far am finding it useful. It is clear and easy to use. I have not yet worked out how to delete/remove quotes or change prices for ingredients, but will keep reading and working things out. This is just what I needed instead guesswork.

5.0 out of 5 stars cost a cake, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cost A Cake Pro (App)
brilliant love this app wouldn't be without it wish id had this a year ago when I took on my business

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 4 Dec 2013
Mrs. M. J. Hutchins (essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cost A Cake Pro (App)
This is a most wonderful app for anybody making and selling cakes. It's easy to use and is everything I need thank you so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Now that's handy.., 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cost A Cake Pro (App)
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT... No more guess work. Works a treat everything I needed to ensure a fair deal for the friends I make celebration cakes for and more importantly I no longer cost myself money by under charging which I plainly was judging by the calculations this great app is giving me...10 out of 10 people if you make cakes for people and your maths is not up to scratch get it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cost A Cake Pro (App)
This app is just what i needed.. it has really helped as i was rubbish at pricing up my cakes.. can not believe it kinda does it all for you.. only thing i would recommend it added is an alphabet display so u can go straight to item and not have to scroll through the whole list... but i can live with that.. well worth the money Thanks :)))

Cost A Cake Pro