on 11 January 2014
Good quality material, soft and nice to touch, looking silly and funny as expected, exactly as described on Amazon. It arrived in two days which was impressive if you consider i ordered it 5 days before Christmas, I wish I could give it 5 stars, as everything is as expected and I am happy with the product, but I did find it a tiny bit on the expensive side, so this is the only reason I gave it 4 stars.
on 17 December 2013
I don't know why the picture shows the socks as being a fluorescent booger-limey green when they are turquoise (more or less the same colour as this [...] Personally I like the actual colour better than the image colour but it would be nice if the picture was more accurate. TO ALL OTHER FUSSY PEOPLE OUT THERE, PLEASE BEWARE!
on 3 January 2014
The socks were extremely small and i had trouble getting them on my feet, so that made the print of the toes end up further up my foot, not very good quality cotton as its very thin, and they're falling apart already with the 3rd wear.
on 6 June 2014
Bought as gag gift for Christmas & they went down a storm. A fine sock well made & vibrant in colour. Definitely for a person with a morbid sense of humour though.
on 30 September 2013
These are super kitch and fun. They fitted really well, but my husband has size 8 feet. I can't imagine that they would realistically fit size 11 feet!
on 26 November 2013
These were bought for fun, for xmas, so I don't really know what they will be like. Just thought of them as a item of clothing that would be a laugh.
on 28 January 2014
Excellent design of zombie feet. Christmas present for son who is zombie obsessed and he was very pleased with them. No holes in them yet!
on 12 December 2013
Purchased as gift,they look really good it was just very disappointing though when i saw them elsewhere a lot cheaper!
on 18 December 2014
They are what they say but not bright green like in the picture but pale green which makes them look less fun.
on 13 January 2014
Quite a fun design, not very good quality. They were worn for less than an afternoon and seems started to rip.