5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit. loads of compliments on my new top :))
was quite suprised. i am usually a size 4 and size 6's are normally quite baggy on me but its like this top was made to fit me. i could see girls with a bigger chest having slight restrictions but for me its perfect. my advice would be to order up one size cos like i said, a 6 is usually big on me and the 6 fit perfectly. bigger chests, def order up a size.
Published 3 months ago by Sabriye

3.0 out of 5 stars As to be expected
Runs small in sizing. Looks okay. Looks good when accessorized well. Great fit and colorful. It is alright, seriously. But don't expect too much.
Published 2 months ago by Theodora

2.0 out of 5 stars abit tight, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: New Ladies Floral Dip Hem Top Womens Cap Sleeve Teen Casual Top Sizes 6 8 10 (Apparel)
when this top came I was excited. when I tried it on it does fit but abit tight i would recommend a size up if you order it does have a zip at the back but that is my experiance.

3.0 out of 5 stars As to be expected, 18 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit. loads of compliments on my new top :)), 14 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 11 May 2014
A beautiful top! Perfect for holidays or nice summer days! Lovely material and great quality! Very pleased with my order! Thanks so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 6 Nov 2013
Very good item really like it a lot it is lush thank you for the buy excellent would recommend. I dont have any thing else to say but have to fill in words

Floral Top S2H4 Fuchsia 10 (1.96)
Out of stock