Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 1 January 2015
This a book all about DS own dogs. I loved it. I have had many dogs of all different breeds in my life. Ten years ago a life long dream came true and I got my first chihuahua Polly. A cream smooth coat most beautiful girl. I ended up with seven chis over the next two years. I lost Polly this year july 2014 from cancer. She was more than a dog Polly was my best friend and went everywhere with me. She loved everyone and all loved her. She was perfect never let me down and cuddled me through my own cancer. But I couldnt make her better. She fell ill and ten days later my angel was gone leaving me completely heart broken still till this day. I have four chis and love them all but they are not my beloved Polly. Great book.
on 27 February 2014
I cant believe a 2nd book that is a complete waste of paper. Ive been reading Danielle Steele since i was 12 (im now 42) and this and Gift of Hope are completely trash. No real story. Maybe she is now struggling to write decent novels. Come on Danielle do what you do best.
on 22 November 2013
At first I thought what a waste of money. Can I return the book but that changed. It is so different from all her other books. Please give it a read especially if you are a dog lover.
on 15 January 2014
Unless you are a avid dog lover forget this book I wish I had read the reviews first. Well written BUT !!!!!!!!!!
on 18 March 2014
I brought this book for my mum for Christmas because it had a picture of a Chihuahua on the front and I had recently had Chihuahua puppy who all the family have come to love. My mum says its a great book not so much a story but all about Danielle Steel and her Chihuahua who she lovely dearly and my mum kept making comments about things my Chihuahua was doing compared o Danielle's Chihuahua. I heard so much about it that I decided to order the book myself on Kindle but so far haven't gotten around to reading it but as my mum and I like the same books I know I too will love it.
on 5 February 2014
I absolutely adore dogs and thoroughly enjoyed this book "Pure Joy". I have been a fan of Danielle Steele's books for many years and think this was one of the best as it gave an insight into her life, her children and her exceptional love of dogs. May Minnie Mouse give her many more years of love, companionship and happiness.
on 5 May 2014
I love Danielle Steel books and this was no exception, it was humerous, charming, and sad all in one story. I have a schitzu called Jessie and what the author says about love and joy is very very true I will tell my friends to get this one for sure.
on 11 April 2014
Had this book bought for me as a gift for my Birthday. Love all of Danielle Steel's books and this one did not fail. So touching and heartfelt in places, funny and humorous in other areas. One I will read again and again.
on 3 March 2015
It is a fascinating book especially if you like dogs. Can't agree with all the dressing up of them but if you have got the money(and plenty of it) I suppose it is a way of making yourself happy. Good read though.
on 14 February 2014
I have recently suffered great heart ache! As always DS books give me ways to look at life differently and I have enjoyed this book so much, I need to think about bringing some joy into my own life!!!