on 17 June 2013
Great Value for money as I have seen much dearer ones in the phone shops. It was just what I wanted and is of a good quality considering the price which was really cheap.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a case for a Nokia Lumia.
on 27 June 2013
Item is of good quality and feel and is much cheaper than other similar products online or in shops.Would definitely recommend.
on 28 June 2013
keeps phone safe and protected. keeps the screen from getting scratched and if you drop it will protect from damage.
on 22 December 2013
One corner of the white coloured plastic cradle mysteriously disintegrated within 6 weeks of purchase, leaving a jagged edge. It had not been dropped. However at the price I'd paid it wasn't worth perusing a replacement.
on 17 January 2015
It's okay I suppose but it is difficult to open when you have a sudden phone call. It seems to have been made out of cardboard with a covering of some sort.
on 21 January 2014
This case is fit for its purpose and "does what is says on the tin" by protecting the phone. I like the magnetic button that keeps the case closed.
on 23 August 2013
Excellent product, does exactly what you need it for and seems well made. Would recommend if you want a good product at a cheap price.
on 6 January 2014
Pleased with the very quick delivery. Good packaging. Fits the phone perfectly. Nothing more I can for a product like this.
on 17 November 2013
I bought this case for my husbands Nokia Lumia phone. It is really stylish, fits perfectly and protects the phone well.