on 14 January 2014
REALLY HOT - as a seasoned user of hot rollers I was excited to see these on the market. I also have his travel rollers which are great. Their size is perfect too, however they get too hot and almost burn my hair if not my fingers. Not sure if this is a one off fault or if they will calm down but be careful.
on 24 April 2014
I found this item to have mainly positive feedback so was confident in buying. However I didn't achieve the curls I was hoping for. The 12 rollers aren't enough to fit a full head. In the sections I did apply them to (and leaving them in for an hour), there were no curls achieved. The fact you cant heat up more than 6 curlers at a time was a pain, and I found them to be heavy and uncomfortable to wear. My hair is quite versatile and usually curls with my curling tounges, but these rollers I found, were a waste of time. Could possibly be used for volume, however I can achieve volume by other means which don't take as long and aren't as frustrating,
on 9 June 2014
my wifes review!! I read one review stating that these were hot too handle, I thought nevertheless to give them a go, well they are highly impractical, burn your fingers, so therefore are totally useless.
on 21 May 2014
The heating of the rollers works quite well and heats reasonably quickly but the clips to hold the rollers in place are nowhere near strong enough. It is impossible to stop the rollers falling out almost instantly. I am trying to find something suitable to hold them otherwise I cant use the rollers.
on 2 May 2014
These rollers are a little difficult to handle, getting very hot and not having enough cold area to work with. In addition the clips are diabolical! I have thick hair, and lots of it, but the clips are hard to hold the rollers, get very hot and burn my scalp and are a general pain. I was about to throw the rollers in the bin when a relative told me you can buy clips to grip over the rollers. I got those and they work better, but they could do with a cool area to hold onto to put them in.
on 31 March 2014
I found rollers too heavy and wldnt stay in place even with clamp style clips therefore I have put them at back of cupboard. Not fit for purpose
on 8 February 2015
The Product itself is fine but the Pins for the Rollers are to big and don't hold the Rollers firm in it's place.
Rollers therefore tend to drop out.

See one answered question