5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good
I was worried about buying this considering the price, but so far it's been faultless. connects to phone, has decent battery life, all the buttons work as they should, and I've tested it by jumping up and down. Range is very good too, as I walked about 5 meters away from my phone and it still worked.. which is all you'd need.
I've only had it a week now, but I'll be...
Published 21 months ago by Arjang Baig

The cable isn't particularly great -- it's flat and doesn't tend to "hang" nicely. The headphones produce acceptable sound, but only just. I'd consider the audio quality the bare minimum. And the blue-tooth connectivity to any of my iOS or Mac devices (I tried a few) is very flaky. Even by Bluetooth standards.

Personally, I'd avoid.

I've...
Published 5 months ago by MW

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: CredDeal X-Series APTX Foldable Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless HI-FI Stereo Headphones Ideal For All Bluetooth Devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I've only had it a week now, but I'll be posting again if something goes wrong. This thing is working too well to be true

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Headphones., 13 April 2014
Received these today. Connecting to my S4 was effortless. They look and feel good in the ear and come with an array of ear pieces which range from small to large and everything in between. The unit size is quite small considering they are Bluetooth and fold up nicely to store in a top pocket with ease. They length of the cable is just right and slips behind the neck, only a small amount is visible when you have the earphone in place. Call audio and reception is excellent, 3 buttons on cord controls everything from volume up/down, call answering/ending and next/previous song etc., depending on how long they button is pressed. I have had a few Bluetooth headphone over the years and these are up there with the best headsets I have owned but at the fraction of the price. A few tweaks on the phones audio settings and the sound on playback is excellent and comparable to a dedicate audio headset, noise cancellation isn't the best in London with the noise pollution from all the building works/site but good enough in a normal situation like a busy tube train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 16 Jan. 2014
Does exactly what you would expect! Easy connection, good sound, good controls - and obviously no wires!! I use these exclusively for the gym and they are spot on!

2.0 out of 5 stars I gave these a good shot, but they never really worked and ended up in the bin., 11 Dec. 2014

Personally, I'd avoid.

I've also got the Plantronics BackBeat 903+, which are perfect bare one niggle -- put your iPhone in your trouser pocket and it struggles to keep a good enough connection such that the music keeps dropping out. So long as the iPhone is on the table, or nearer the headphones (a shift or jacket pocket works well) they work like a charm -- and are infinitely better than these CredDeal X-Series thingies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Head Phones, 11 Nov. 2013
These Headphones are very easy to Pair with I-Phone 5s.

the Music Quality is very good through the Headphones.

Easy to use and follow the step by step instructions.

Overall Very Impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars I must have really small ears!, 12 Feb. 2014
the sound is quite good, but the ear buds are rather large. They fit in my ears but stick out quite a lot and are quite heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 27 Sept. 2013
bought these on advice from work colleague every button works as should the written instructions still seem to be in a foreign language but google helped out very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great product able to walk around with out being attached

4.0 out of 5 stars very light and handy, 19 Jun. 2014
may come off while running, i did not managed to navigate the player from the build in buttons on my Samsung Galaxy note 8 tablet. sound is OK.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, range and comfort poor., 2 Jun. 2014
I bought these headphones thinking that they looked very comfortable. I was wrong in that every 30 seconds at the gym they fell out of my ear which got extremely frustrating. Also, as soon as I moved more than 1 meter away from my phone, the song I was listening to started to break up and started to stutter so I ended up having to keep the phone in my pocket which is one of the reasons I bought wireless headphones. I would recommend to look elsewhere as I did not think this was a very good purchase at all.