4.0 out of 5 stars Good value monitor
At the lower range of monitors it does the job suitably. Colours can be a little washed out and the viewing angle is very narrow, but you get whatr you pay for.
Published 12 months ago by Glynn

2.0 out of 5 stars Really poor contrast
I bought this screen for working purpose, thus I didn't needed something really fancy.
Published 5 months ago by Badaut

2.0 out of 5 stars Really poor contrast, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Samsung S22C150NS 21.5 I Widescreennch LED Monitor (VGA, 1920x1080, 200cd/m2, 1xVGA) (Kitchen & Home)
Even so, I am not terribly happy with it. The contrast of this screen is quite terrible, there is no way to differentiate white from light-greys ; for example on Gmail, I see my new and opened mails with the same background colour. This, with the setting cranked up to 100% and the light down to 60%.
Thus, I would not recommend to buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value monitor, 6 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 27 Jan 2014
This monitor having only a VGA plug may be a problem to connect to a PC , the real problem is the quality of the image on screen , its hazy and washed out at best , the viewing angle is small and best viewed directly from the front , at the price here its adequate quality but please be aware of its limitations

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and great price, 16 Dec 2013
Not a lot to say; a top brand and a high quality monitor that does exactly what you would expect of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Bought another, 5 Dec 2013
Really good screen quality looks great on my desk. bought a second. note its only VGA so if your computer has 2 ports its usually a DVI and a VGA so you may need a converter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Description of ports is incorrect, 7 Aug 2013
This monitor only has a single VGA port. No DVI port as is mentioned in the description.
Buy with a VGA-DVI converter

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst monitor I have ever bought, 22 Jun 2014
This monitor is without a doubt the worst monitor I have ever come across. Here are the issues:
-Overall the picture quality is extremely subpar no matter what setting or combination of settings you use
-The brightness cannot be adjusted without washing out the color
-The panel on the back (where you plug in the cables) is very flimsy, feels like you might break it when plugging it in
-Only VGA (analog) connection. Really? Even my 4 year old Samsung monitor had a DVI connection and it wasn't much more expensive than this.
-The bottom of the screen (particularly bottom left) area appears to produce ever so slightly lighter images than the rest of the screen
-Small/unrealistic viewing angles.. I would say they are being extremely generous with the viewing angles advertised

To expand on everything I have written: This monitor might be okay if you are mainly watching videos, but for everything else (particularly reading text) it's extremely bad. Text in particular (especially white on black) is very blurry. I told my girlfriend and she thought I was crazy, couldn't see anything wrong with the monitor. It was only once I went out and bought a different monitor, then set them up side by side could she see how bad the quality of this one is, and once I did that she commented that the difference was HUGE. It's only if you know what a monitor SHOULD look like that you realize how bad this one is.

Unfortunately I looked only at Amazon reviews for this monitor before I went out and bought it. If you check the more tech-orientated websites (for example Newegg) this is only rated 2 stars out of 5. I would say the average Amazon reviewer simply doesn't know enough about technology to tell a good monitor from a bad monitor.

To summarize, If you're not a computer person or don't mind blurry analog images with washed out colours, then this is the monitor for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars moniter, 5 July 2014
excellant good screen

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
All Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made - cant go wrong, 26 Jun 2014
Great product stand was easy to put together and quality of the screen is great well worth the price = couldn't find a cheaper