5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life
Published 8 months ago by SD73

2.0 out of 5 stars Informative
I chose this as I have been suffering for quite a while and desperate for ideas. The book is good but not keen on the recipes
Published 4 months ago by jennydodd

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life, 24 Nov 2013
I thought I was going mad: my ears were getting blocked and kept popping; I had ulcers in my mouth from time to time; my mouth was dry with a horrible taste; and each night when I went to bed I felt as though I couldn't swllow - I couldn't understand it. This went on for about 6 months. I have kept losing my voice so was referred to an ENT specialist who said my vocal chords weren't quite meeting in the middle and that I should be referred to a speech therapist. When I saw the speech therapist she said she was going to ask me a series of random questions that may not make sense. She then suggested I might have silent reflux. I saw the GP who placidly accepted that and gave me some tablets. I did some internet research and decided I should change my diet and stumbled upon this book. I followed what it said dor about 2 weeks and then did the week long GERD diet. This has changed my life (and I have list 10lbs) - the symptoms have gone. I am still experimenting to decide what are my trigger foods - I'm getting there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful read, 27 Mar 2014
Suffer from acid reflux and looking for relief without constantly taking antacids or prescription medicines. Some sound advice which has helped to alleviate this problem somewhat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info and good recipes, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: The 7-Day Acid Reflux Diet: Cure Acid Reflux, GERD and Heartburn NOW with the Easy to Follow Lifestyle, Diet and 45 Mouth-Watering Recipes (Kindle Edition)
Interested right through this book ,well done good choice of recipes and clear instructions , going to implement it into my life as best I can thank you .

4.0 out of 5 stars timely, 9 Feb 2014
My wife has recently developed this syndrome and needed advice about how to deal with the condition. She found it useful

2.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 16 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars ok book, 29 Jun 2014
Has a lot of good hints and tips, but perhaps a bit extreme at times. Worth going back for a second read over

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Americanised - a real disappointment, 22 May 2014
Mrs. V. Bradley "bookaholic" (Kidderminster, Worcs., England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I have an hiatus hernia and suffer badly from acid reflux and heartburn so I had high hopes from this book. Alas this was not to be. Many of the recipes contained foods I cannot eat because of my condition, and I found the remainder of the content rather boring and unhelpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 July 2014