on 13 June 2013
Let me start by saying that the products from this company are excellent. The Spherification kit has made creating interesting cocktails incredibly simple. What impressed me most however was the companies customer service.
I received an Email saying that the product had been dispatched and two weeks later it had not arrived. This would have been a problem with Royal Mail rather than the company. I Emailed the company and they responded within a couple of hours saying that they would send out a replacement immediately. Two days later i received the spherification kit and a pot of Agar Agar as an apology for the problems.
I would definitely recommend Special Ingredients to others. Great products and great customer service.
on 3 February 2014
I have been trying to make my own fruit caviar to have homemade bellinis, with no luck at all. Found this kit and within hours had copious amounts of fruit caviar(spheres) with very little effort. Thanks so much for the 'how to' cards as well they were very clear instructions and easy to follow.
on 31 October 2013
simple to use, clear instructions, added the wow factor to finish the dish.i shall be buying some more in the future.
on 29 April 2014
This was a great introduction to molecular cuisine providing the ingredients to carry out probably the most magical process, spherification. This started me off on a new cooking adventure. Whenever I need some of the special ingredients demanded by a molecular cuisine recipe my first port of call is Special Ingredients. They provide high quality ingredients at good prices. Fast delivery too
on 14 May 2014
Happy with the product itself, seems to be of better quality than I have used before. Service from Special Ingredients was excellent - very quick to respond to a query I had regarding delivery and sort out any issues.
on 8 September 2015
Thumbs up! Don't forget to order other things (like slotted spoon), though, especially if you're into molecular gastronomy!
on 12 July 2014
excellent ... recommended
on 4 December 2014
All excellent and item arrived very quickly
on 14 February 2016
Too difficult to use. Many other ways to spend valuable cooking time.
on 26 February 2015