5.0 out of 5 stars Genius
Best kitchen appliance I've ever had, and I've had quite a few! Perfectly turns big ice cubes into snow in a matter of seconds. I've made amazing omelettes, crepes, iced creamy coffees, instant perfect ice creams, sorbets, salsas and fillings. Can't have enough of it. Since we have it we use it on a daily basis.
Published 21 months ago by Dafla

1.0 out of 5 stars P ..s Poor Performance
I found it struggled with apple skin, left lumps , hadn't a hope against flax seeds, was afraid to try carrot, ginger etc. Returned after 1 attempt for a refund.
Sad but true , considering the 5star reviews which prompted me to order one,
Maybe I got a Friday manufactured machine?
Published 11 months ago by Big AL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 16 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful little machine!, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
this takes the place of a blender,food processor ,chopper,shredder and mixer. Will whip cream
and even turn frozen banana into creamy ice cream! the 3 containers mean that you can prepare several ingredients for a recipe at once.dont think it will whip eggwhites but will do everything else!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 14 Nov. 2013
Rachel G (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
Very happy with my Ninja. Wish I had gotten it a lot sooner. Chops up ice when I make smoothies and that is reason I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this so much, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
This has changed the way we eat and the way we think. What did we do before it. I'm juicing and blending spices and I'm loving it. It's a powerful little gadget. I spent a lot of time decidin which one as I had never had anything like this before. I am so glad I ordered this. It arrived well packaged and on time. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 13 Jun. 2014
Frenz (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
Not a lot to add to other reviews except that I'm very pleased with it. It blends just as well as any other blender I've tried. The simplest smoothie I've made is spinach, an apple (cored because I don't like the taste of the seeds but leaving the peel on) and water. The result is a slightly granular texture but no problems passing through a straw. I've made milk shakes, fruit smoothies and soup from recipes from the internet in both jugs and made tomato relish in the prep bowl as well as chopped onions and garlic.

Where it falls down is with seeds in berries but I expected that. Seeds don't get mashed and are just suspended in the smoothie.

My only problem was with storage and I had to empty the bottom half of a cupboard to store. Probably detachable handles on the jugs and a small redesign would have made them easy to nest. Other than that a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ninja master pro ....perfect for the chop!, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
Bought this for the partners birthday and is used everyday in the house!
Fantastic product, so quick and efficient.
Great for soups,which is now made by the whole family!!!
I would highly recommend this product for every kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
i bought as a gift for my mother, one of her friends has one and she fell in love with it ! she LOVES IT!!!! great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been all my life Ninja!, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
This is a fantastic kitchen gadget, it's so useful for so many things, I cannot believe I have gone so long without one! I have used it more in the short time I've had it than pretty much all my other kitchen gadgets put together. It's super easy to use and clean and makes fast and light work of anything. Cannot praise this highly enough. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
We have spent years looking for a replacement for out Braun Multi-Practic, this is it. Very easy to use. And easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me healthy eating., 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
This is the first processor type machine I have ever bought and I am really pleased with it. Its so powerful, chops ice cubes in seconds and makes wonderful smoothies using frozen fruit. I am not a lover of eating fruit but having it this way as a smoothie I find enjoyable. Its nice to chop the onion and tomato together for salad too. I bought a book for more ideas and am experimenting with different things. Just one thing though, the blades are ultra sharp so please be careful, had two small cuts whilst cleaning mine already.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
Out of stock