5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!
I bought this bag as a school bag for my daughter and she loves it and has had lots of comments from friends. Above all though, the bag is tough enough to carry heavy school bags, Brest padding on the shoulders too.
Published 20 months ago by Pippaparelli

3.0 out of 5 stars like the picture
The design is really gorgeous, like the picture, but the material of this bag is cheap and not nice.
Published 5 months ago by Valentina Ferlanti

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 11 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, 19 Jun. 2013
Extremely good bag which I was confident in because I read a heap of great reviews.
Had to double check the guarantee but it really did say 30 years!
Faultless service too; highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend, 27 Jan. 2014
Good quality and gorgeous color. No pockets inside of the bag. The size is big enough for my 15.6 inch laptop, and I don't feel heavy when wear it. However,this bag doesn't prevent the farbi pillings, you should clean the surface frequently.

5.0 out of 5 stars COOLEST SCHOOL BAG !, 17 Jan. 2014
This bag was the choice of grandson who is 13, for a school bag.
It doesn't disappoint, now all his 'mates' would like one.
Thanks for very fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 20 Jan. 2014
What I really like of this backpack is that is waterproof, very comfortable and has good capacity.

Very recommendable product

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing bag, 6 Dec. 2013
So I've never bought a bag online before and I felt a bit uneasy at first because I was worried I might buy something that wouldn't fit all my school stuff. I bought the Blurry Flowers bag and was amazed at how roomy it is when it arrived. I can easily fit A4 files, with room to spare, and fit any ring binders. It's great because it's very big, but doesnt look chunky when you're carrying it. The fact it comes with a 30 year guarantee is amazing even though I'm not sure if I'll be using it for 30 years. It's very waterproof, and on the first day using it, it rained heavily but my stuff was still 100% dry, and the rain droplets just wiped off. If I had to be very critical, I would say it needs more inner pockets, for my phone or anything, because I don't want it left in the outside pocket. But other than that, it's a great bag, but quite pricey, mine at £45. It's worth it though, probably, because it lasts a very long time and looks amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars School back pack, 15 Oct. 2013
Lived up to expectations, so very pleased, let's see if it last the 30 years guarantee. No complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 12 April 2014
Really good. I got the denim and i really like it the colour's good and it isn't as expensive as the other ones. If you get one for £30ish they are worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight but sturdy, and comfortable to wear, 2 Jan. 2014
My student daughter's had this same backpack for 3 years, and it still looks in great condition after daily use.
I bought myself one to use when out walking and would heartily recommend it.
Lightweight, very comfortable and holds far more than the dimensions would indicate - great price too (when I was looking the same item was £45 at John Lewis).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice schoolbag, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Eastpak Padded Pak Backpack (Luggage)
I ordered the checked pink bag. I am going to use it as a schoolbag (I'm in secondary school) It's the holidays so I haven't use it yet, but it looks great, you can see the pixels but I don't mind. The arm straps are quite thick, so I think that they wouldn't rip easily. The colors are nice, the bag is nice and big, and it's very good quality.

Eastpak Padded Pak Backpack