5.0 out of 5 stars bulleit hits the spot
I am now in the enviable position of having both the Bulleit rye and bourbon side by side on the shelf - both fantastic but different. If I had to choose I'd go for the rye and have a different bourbon - perhaps Knob Creek.
Published 5 months ago by Brian Swinton

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item delivered
I received the orange label bourbon not the rye whiskey I ordered! From the reviews it seems like this isn't the first time - sort it out please Amazon!
Published 1 month ago by Mr Doug Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item delivered, 7 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE WRONG ITEM........., 29 May 2014
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THE WRONG ITEM HAS BEEN DELIVERED DESPITE LONG CHATS WITH AMAZON. THE ITEM SHOULD BE THE GREEN LABEL, 95% RYE BOURBON BUT INSTEAD THEY DELIVER THE ORANGE LABEL ORDINARY (AND CHEAPER) BOURBON. IT HAS COST ME TIME AND MONEY BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE IN TO SIGN FOR ALCOHOL. I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY TO SAY THE LEAST. AMAZON CALL ME PLEASE.............

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT the Bulleit RYE whiskey despite description and picture!, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
This is NOT the Bulleit RYE Whiskey as shown in the picture and mentioned in the description. The bottle that arrived had the red bourbon label and when I went online to report this as the wrong product I noticed that the title does say Bourbon Whiskey instead of Rye. This is incredibly misleading. Don't make the same mistake I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars bulleit hits the spot, 13 Feb 2014
Brian Swinton - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted.., 22 July 2014
Rg Ellam "rob_ellam" (Northants) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
Beautiful stuff. However my main motivation for writing the review was to confirm that I ordered the '95' Rye Whiskey and that's exactly what I got. Appreciate some people have had issues with receiving the wrong bottle - hopefully that problem's been fixed now.

Bulleit '95' Rye Whiskey 70 cl