5.0 out of 5 stars Great whiskey
Just wanted to confirm that I ordered and received the rye whiskey as pictured (Green label). They are listing the Bulleit bourbon and the rye separately now (Albeit at the same price), so hopefully the problem the other reviewers have mentioned has been sorted out. Certainly didn't happen with my order anyway!
Published 10 months ago by Mr. J. B

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE WRONG ITEM.........
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THE WRONG ITEM HAS BEEN DELIVERED DESPITE LONG CHATS WITH AMAZON. THE ITEM SHOULD BE THE GREEN LABEL, 95% RYE BOURBON BUT INSTEAD THEY DELIVER THE ORANGE LABEL ORDINARY (AND CHEAPER) BOURBON. IT HAS COST ME TIME AND MONEY BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE IN TO SIGN FOR ALCOHOL. I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY TO SAY THE LEAST. AMAZON CALL ME PLEASE.............
Published 13 months ago by Snakey Hong Kong

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE WRONG ITEM........., 29 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item delivered, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Wine)
I received the orange label bourbon not the rye whiskey I ordered! From the reviews it seems like this isn't the first time - sort it out please Amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT the Bulleit RYE whiskey despite description and picture!, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Wine)
This is NOT the Bulleit RYE Whiskey as shown in the picture and mentioned in the description. The bottle that arrived had the red bourbon label and when I went online to report this as the wrong product I noticed that the title does say Bourbon Whiskey instead of Rye. This is incredibly misleading. Don't make the same mistake I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great whiskey, 28 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted.., 22 July 2014
Rg Ellam "rob_ellam" (Northants) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Wine)
Beautiful stuff. However my main motivation for writing the review was to confirm that I ordered the '95' Rye Whiskey and that's exactly what I got. Appreciate some people have had issues with receiving the wrong bottle - hopefully that problem's been fixed now.

5.0 out of 5 stars bulleit hits the spot, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Wine)
I am now in the enviable position of having both the Bulleit rye and bourbon side by side on the shelf - both fantastic but different. If I had to choose I'd go for the rye and have a different bourbon - perhaps Knob Creek.

5.0 out of 5 stars I rarely bother writing reviews, but after reading, ..., 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Wine)
I rarely bother writing reviews, but after reading, with some concern, the earlier reviews I felt that I should point out that I did indeed receive the green label rye whiskey, as ordered. And very delicious it is too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cherry, 29 May 2015
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Wine)
This is an interesting one...it's a very mild rye and doesn't taste like any rye or even any other bourbon I've come across...it's like Bulleit with cherries on top...lots of cherries...it's something I'd like to have a bottle of amongst others to drink every now and then because it's so unique but its singularity gets old as an everyday go to...I'm glad it exists...there are so many homogeneous tasting bourbons around these days...it just isn't as compelling as it could be. If you like unusual, light and subtle then maybe it's for you but Rittenhouse 100 is still the king of ryes in my opinion,

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Old Fashioned, 28 Mar. 2015
J. Smith (St Albans, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulleit '95' Rye Frontier Whiskey 70 cl (Wine)
This is a cracking whiskey. I bought this because I'm partial to an Old Fashioned and the traditional bourbon I was using was far too sweet. This has a dry spiciness that works well with the sugar and bitters mix required for an Old Fashioned.
But it's really good as a sipping' whiskey to have on its own - something a bit different to compliment a cupboard of good Scotch and Japanese single malts

4.0 out of 5 stars ... kclaim to be an expert but this is the best Bourbon/ Rye style whiskey that I've ever tried, 1 Nov. 2014
Don't kclaim to be an expert but this is the best Bourbon/ Rye style whiskey that I've ever tried, ended up drinking 1/2 of the bottle but felt fine next day, same amount of JD or JB would've left me munching Ibuprofen next day. BTW The Bulleit Bourbon orange label is also shxx hot especially considering the price.

Bulleit '95' Rye Frontier Whiskey 70 cl