5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 Dec 2014
This review is from: Elodie Details Stockholm Stroller (Apple of My Eye) (Baby Product)
An excellent pram. I have owned many and this is the best stroller yet. I have a tall 2.5 year old and there is plenty room for her however its main purpose is for my baby and its so comfy for her too. It is different looking and the mothercare staff couldn't get enough of it. Great the travel cover included. It just took a fair battering on holiday and still looks in fab condition. Really pleased, shame raincover not included. Fab for the sun and handy little pocket to keep your keys and phone it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 26 Jan 2014
I love this pushchair it's eye catching , I get stopped everywhere I go about it ... Easy to put up and down, baby sits comfy in it the matching footmuff is exceptionally warm and cosy. The only
Reason it hasn't got five stars is the length (which is because of the large wheels ) and weight ... It's quite heavy and you will have go ensure this is going to fit in your boot as it's not a conventional size. Other than that I love everything about it, would very much recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 6 Mar 2014
Love this its so eye catching and no one else has got it that i no seems a fab sturdy pram :) very happy xx

Elodie Details Stockholm Stroller (Apple of My Eye)