5.0 out of 5 stars Marmite.
Like Marmite you'll either hate this or love it and I for one love it and I'm 35 years old and listen to everything from Slayer, Blink 182 to Gabrielle Aplin, Thy Art is Murder and The Skints!
Published 23 months ago by J. Springett

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Bought as a present, have listened to it myself and it is truly awful. I wasn't a massive fan of their older stuff but did enjoy some of their songs. This album is just terrible though. When the first single was released with Ronnie rapping I thought it was a funny little parody, but unfortunately it is the direction the band/Ronnie has decided to take. Despite this it...
Published 18 months ago by Gregor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Marmite., 26 Jun. 2013
J. Springett "catherinelivesey" (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fashionably Late (Audio CD)
Why do so many fans of bands expect them to replicate what they have done before rather than evolve and try something different even if that means experimenting. For me this album works, yeah so what he raps and there's electronic music and auto tuning, but it all fits within the context of the songs. Ok some of the lyrics may be a little cringeworthy but the songs themselves are so damn catchy.
Approach this album with an open mind and Im sure like me you'll love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashionably Late, 26 Jun. 2013
I love the album :)
My favourite songs are Its over when its over, Fashionably late and Bad girls club :)
Don't judge alone on the first listen, yes it is a bit different but its good.
You'll find most of the songs have a mix of genres in the songs but falling in reverse's style comes out overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome awesome album, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fashionably Late (Audio CD)
This is by far the best falling in reverse album. I can not stop listening to it. At first i thought mixing rap and metal would not work but the way they have done it in my mind is awesome, shows how far they have come and evolved. Great job :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album, 20 Aug. 2013
M. Bedford (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm going to start off that I'm not a big fan of Fallen In Reverse (I don't hate them) and couldn't even remember their name for this review. I loved the song 'Drug In Me..." from the last album, but nothing else really stood out.
Whilst in a bit of a musical drought, I decided to take a punt on this album and am glad I did. I love everything about it.
Whilst I'm not a fan of 'shouty metal' there's enough singing (the guy has a good voice) to keep me interested in every song. Some real stand outs on the album - the title track, alone, game on. Brilliant and really worth a listen

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Buy it, 4 Sept. 2014
A. Walker (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Amazing. Buy it.

No, really.

This is quite an eclectic mix of songs. There is plenty of rock interspersed with rap, there are some slightly silly songs, but fun (Bad Girls Club/Game Over) some great rap pieces within the songs (Champion/Rolling Stone) as well as some balls out rock (Born to Lead/Self Destruct Personality)

This is my second favourite album so far this year.

A quite note, If RAP is not your thing don't worry, the way Ronnie Radke intersperses the RAP content within the Rock Genre is amazing, the RAP components of the songs become very complementary to the rest of the content. Not all the songs have RAP in them, in fact its only around a quarter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronnie Rules, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Fashionably Late (MP3 Download)
Love this album - some of the lyrics are so funny - Love Ronnie's vocals. Excellent album. If you buy this you wont be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Pushing the boundaries, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Fashionably Late (Audio CD)
Don't get why this album gets so much grief.
Mixing loads of genres. It's daring and different and a great listen overall.
Songs like Bad girls club may be a bit too much on the commercial side but 80% of the album is great.
Originality is why I give it a 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars One to Buy, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Fashionably Late (Audio CD)
Great album, never heard of them much but like a lot, bought first album liked that so decided to buy this one some different styles of songs good mix.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will never get bored of listening to this Album, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Fashionably Late (Audio CD)
The CD arrived within the expected delivery date and, although their style has changed slightly, I cannot stop listening to it. They have defiantly progressed and I am absolutely in love with this album.
I do however recommend you listen to the demos above, so you're 100% certain that this CD is what you want; as I mentioned before, FIR's style has altered slightly. Despite this fact, I love the band just as much as when they released their first album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Fashionably Late (Audio CD)
Don't know how... But they have topped there first album. It's a must have for all falling in reverse fans!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Fashionably Late
Fashionably Late by Falling In Reverse (Audio CD - 2013)