5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Naked City, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Naked City: The Complete Series [DVD] [1963] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Like Hank above, I too purchased this fantastic set of DVDs for the unbelievable price of $25.48 owing to Amazon's promise to sell it for the lowest advertised price ( I ordered it at the original cost of $99.99).
Only just started to watch the first set of half-hour episodes, but the quality doesn't seem at all bad. I too bought the earlier releases, but it certainly is good to know that I now have every episode. If the later episodes are of as good picture quality as the Image releases, then we're in for a real treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naked City: What a bargain., 22 Nov 2013
Hank (East Yorkshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Have just received my order of this great American cop show from the 1960s,having purchased it from Amazon.com for
the unbelievable price of $25.48. I spotted it last month whilst browsing their web site and ordered it immediately.
It arrived today, just over two weeks after release. Apparently Walmart were also advertising this for $25.48 and Amazon.com
did a price-match.Good on them.
Because of the low price, no vat/customs duty was incurred and it was delivered by Royal Mail.
I recently purchased the 5-disc, 20 episode set, and am now looking forward to watching the complete series, probably
over the next year or so,there being 100 hours of programming.