5.0 out of 5 stars This book has SO MUCH to offer! Fantastic xx
Holly Grey only becomes involved in witchery after tagging along with her friend with the intention of looking out for her. However, the pair don't quite realise what they have let themselves in for. Kai has arrived in Yorkshire desperate to find out who he really is, however he hadn't planned on being caught up in magic either...

I really loved this. Hubble...
Published 13 months ago by Megan ReadingInTheSunshine

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read
Easy read chick book. No brains required but sometimes that's nice. A good read before bed. Nothing more to say.
Published 6 months ago by laylaW

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has SO MUCH to offer! Fantastic xx, 7 Jun 2013
Megan ReadingInTheSunshine (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Paperback)

I really loved this. Hubble Bubble was the first book that I had read by Jane Lovering and I was not disappointed one bit. In fact, I'm very much looking forward to reading more of Jane's novels!

The characters were wonderfully written. What I liked most about them is that they were so realistic. Sometimes in novels there can be characters that are a little too unbelievable and it can be hard to relate to them, but this was not the case at all. The characters were so real, I believed in everything they said and did, and I found I was able to relate to them. Throught the novel the characters had me hooked, I genuinely cared about what happened to them and was always keen to read on and find out more.

I loved Holly, I liked her character straight away, and her personality was fantastic. I really rooted for her in the novel, I was keen to know how her journey would progress and so Holly in particular had me racing through the chapters.

I enjoyed that there were magical elements and witchcraft to the novel, I've always been a fan of these elements in novels and Jane Lovering did a brilliant job of effortlessly weaving these into the plot line. The story flowed so well that the magical elements seemed natural in the story, which made it so much more enjoyable as it felt right for the novel.

Hubble Bubble is a fantastic novel,with lots to offer. There is a lot of humour, magic, and some darker moments too, which makes for a very exciting and gripping read. There is also a beautiful romance to be explored too! I am now a big fan of Jane's and I can not wait to read more from her!

4.0 out of 5 stars Something witchy is going on, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit) (Kindle Edition)
I liked that you could make up your own mind about what happened in this book. Did they really do magic? Or was it just by chance? I will go with magic cos magic is always cooler.

Holly was a practical woman. She takes care of her brother. She does not do long term relationships. She does not see the big problem in her own life. But I liked that about her, it brings the drama in a good way. She needs to think about what she really is doing and then she can move on.

The love interest then, oh how these two jumped around each other and never got it done right. Kai is a journalist with issues of his owns that he is trying to deal with. 2 emotionally scarred people finding their way, and each other. It was a long way there, but for these it just could not happen fast. That would have made no sense.

Yes yes the witchy stuff. They form a circle, things gets spooky, and there are creepy men in the woods. Things gets scary too. Not all is what it seems. And maybe the circle gets some happy endings of their own too ;)

Magic or no magic? Drama. Love and friendship is what this book brings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun read, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit) (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure what to make of this book to start with as I don't usually read romantic novels, but it was more than a romantic novel it had humour, mystery and romance. I would recommend this as an enjoyable light read and am going to look for more books by this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars quick and interesting, 21 Aug 2013
R. Knowlson "REK21" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit) (Kindle Edition)
a very easy read that develops the understanding of the lead character. While her new love interest obviously had some hing he was hiding I was pleasantley surprised. There is adventure and sex, but does not detract from the developing of the characters and the telling of the story. A real good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit) (Kindle Edition)
Really like this author and this book is another great read. Wasn't sure on main character at first but soon warmed to her. Definitely worth a read :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit) (Kindle Edition)
But an enjoyable read, very funny had me giggling out loud. Imaginative storyline with some sad and dark bits but well worth picking up

5.0 out of 5 stars Rattling good read!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit) (Kindle Edition)
Loved the plot ,the magic and the setting. Characters were realistic and likeable. Read it within a day as I had to find out what happened next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read !!!, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit) (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic book from Jane Lovering , love all her books these stories are my escape from reality living with 3 men in my household!!! I can imagine myself in these stories and can visualise all the different places in the book x

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit) (Kindle Edition)
great read, kept me ingrossed and loved the story line, would recommend it and any other choclit books there all geart reads

5.0 out of 5 stars A funny, thrilling, mystic, romantic story., 26 May 2013
This review is from: Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit) (Kindle Edition)
If you've read Jane Lovering's other books you'll already suspect that Yorkshire isn't quite the down-to-earth, call a spade a bloody shovel place you once imagined. (Apart from the one set in America that is, and that's obviously a strange place at the best of times).

This is a tale that has genuinely chilling villains, plus dabblers in the mystic arts with various obscure motives. The central character is someone easily identifiable with apart from her wonderful turn of phrase - the sort of stuff we'd LIKE to come up with - and initially a somewhat pragmatic attitude to sex/love.

This was a real can't-put-it-down read. (Or when forced to put it down, to eat, or speak to people, I was pondering what was going to happen next.)

And the ending was good!

Hubble Bubble (Choc Lit)