5.0 out of 5 stars Large Keypad Phone
This is an excellent product.
Bought for an elderly relative who had real problems using other phones.
The keys are large and backlit, there is also the function to enable
Published 19 months ago by FormerSoldier

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad phone and worst service ever
Published 21 months ago by Mr. S. S. Hipkiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Keypad Phone, 15 Nov. 2013
This is an excellent product.
Bought for an elderly relative who had real problems using other phones.
The keys are large and backlit, there is also the function to enable
voice repeat of the numbers you are keying in so that you know if
a mistake has been made.
The phone is very easy to use and requires little, if any, prior
knowledge of mobile phones.
The ideal solution for those who are not quite up to speed with todays
technology and who may have visual impairment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 17 Sept. 2013
Bought this for my husband after his phone "died". His old phone was always switching itself on and ringing contacts, costing a fortune in batteries and calls. Wasn't sure if this would fit the bill, but it is amazing. Not only is it easy to use, the camera, radio etc is a bonus. All we had to do was insert his Virgin sim card from his old phone and off he went. No need to change phone numbers etc. Having medical conditions, the SOS alarm is fabulous, I know now that when he is out and about or at home alone, he is able to use this in case of an emergency. If anyone wants just a basic phone without all the bells and whistles I would recommend this. We are both very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 28 July 2013
Very good large numbers on keyboard and screen. Does everything I need. Excellent value. Does not have predictive text, but wouldn't expect this at the low price. Built in torch is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile, 26 Jun. 2013
I bought this phone for my father,it is the first one he has ever had,It is great with the big keys and all the extras
it is ideal. recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good for my mum, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: TTfone Saturn Vodafone Pay As You Go Big Button Bluetooth Senior UK Sim Free Mobile Phone with Camera and Dock - White (Electronics)
First mobile I got was stuck on hands free so the seller sent me another no problem and when I emailed them they were very helpful
The phone is great as my mum's eyesight has got worse so the big numbers make it easy to dial and text and the SOS function at the back is a great idea. The only thing I was disappointed in was the camera isn't great and although mms are in her package she can't receive or send them (or I'm doing something wrong). Overall the phone is a good buy and does exactly what it says it does

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone, 16 Nov. 2013
This large button Pre Pay phone is very good for someone who is elderly and does not need all of the whistles and bells of the more complicated phones

5.0 out of 5 stars 75 year old Dad, 20 Oct. 2013
He loves this phone, easy to use, clear screen. Fantastic. The small torch and radio are also a bonus. Easy to read instructions.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good phone, bad bluetooth function, 15 Nov. 2013
The phone arrived in good time, and was well packaged. It was very simple to set up and operate. The bad thing about it, in my opinion was the Bluetooth function. I successfully paired the phone to my Bluetooth speakers, but try as I might, I could not get sound to the speakers. It was very disappointing, as I had high hopes for this phone. Still, you get what you pay for in this life. I have tried various phone settings, but to no avail. I would welcome a pearl of wisdom from somebody who thinks they know what the problem is. I award 4 stars only, and despite this, I would still recommend this phone. But beware the poor Bluetooth function.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad phone and worst service ever, 5 Oct. 2013
This phone is advertised as being a phone which is suitable for the elderly, with a panic button, loud volume so they can easily hear when they get phone calls and messages and large easy to press buttons. The volume on this phone was awful it was the quietest mobile I have heard both when ringing and when beeping to let you know there is a message. It was totally unsuitable for my older farther, he is not deaf he just likes things a little bit louder in order to catch his attention when this thing rang it didn't even grab my attention it was so quiet. We tried it in every single mode to see if it got any louder, inside mode, outside mode, loud mode. We even inserted a sd micro card and put the loudest base song I had on it and it was still far more silent than any regular Samsung, Nokia etc I have ever seen and they are not supposed to be built for the disabled/elderly like this phone is.

So I contacted TT phones and after a few emails in badly written pig English from them they said if I sent the phone back they would send me a replacement but insisted I had to pay to send it to them which cost me £6. I sent the phone they then told me there was nothing wrong with it at all and that they would be refunding me the cost of the phone they wouldnt give me the £6 as it was all my fault there phones were excellent.

So if you want phones that don't work correctly and poor service from people who barely speak your language then buy a phone from TT... as for my dad well I got him a Doro phone they are simply with large buttons and actually loud, wow a companies product actually does what its suppose to do maybe TT should pay Doro for a few lessons on what to do to provide a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big key phone, 19 Oct. 2013
philip (LLANELLI, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A good and well made phone which is ideal for my elderly parents. It has all the features you could want, radio,torch,video function,voice read out and more, It is reasonably priced and ideal for either the elderly or for someone who wants an easy to use phone that has everything you need. I purchased two phones and my parents think they are great and I would recommend them as a top item.