Size: Vodafone Pay as you goColour Name: WhiteChange

on 17 September 2013
Bought this for my husband after his phone "died". His old phone was always switching itself on and ringing contacts, costing a fortune in batteries and calls. Wasn't sure if this would fit the bill, but it is amazing. Not only is it easy to use, the camera, radio etc is a bonus. All we had to do was insert his Virgin sim card from his old phone and off he went. No need to change phone numbers etc. Having medical conditions, the SOS alarm is fabulous, I know now that when he is out and about or at home alone, he is able to use this in case of an emergency. If anyone wants just a basic phone without all the bells and whistles I would recommend this. We are both very pleased with it.
on 15 November 2013
This is an excellent product.
Bought for an elderly relative who had real problems using other phones.
The keys are large and backlit, there is also the function to enable
voice repeat of the numbers you are keying in so that you know if
a mistake has been made.
The phone is very easy to use and requires little, if any, prior
knowledge of mobile phones.
The ideal solution for those who are not quite up to speed with todays
technology and who may have visual impairment.
11 comment21 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 July 2013
Very good large numbers on keyboard and screen. Does everything I need. Excellent value. Does not have predictive text, but wouldn't expect this at the low price. Built in torch is a bonus.
on 26 June 2013
I bought this phone for my father,it is the first one he has ever had,It is great with the big keys and all the extras
it is ideal. recommend
on 15 November 2013
The phone arrived in good time, and was well packaged. It was very simple to set up and operate. The bad thing about it, in my opinion was the Bluetooth function. I successfully paired the phone to my Bluetooth speakers, but try as I might, I could not get sound to the speakers. It was very disappointing, as I had high hopes for this phone. Still, you get what you pay for in this life. I have tried various phone settings, but to no avail. I would welcome a pearl of wisdom from somebody who thinks they know what the problem is. I award 4 stars only, and despite this, I would still recommend this phone. But beware the poor Bluetooth function.
on 6 September 2013
First mobile I got was stuck on hands free so the seller sent me another no problem and when I emailed them they were very helpful
The phone is great as my mum's eyesight has got worse so the big numbers make it easy to dial and text and the SOS function at the back is a great idea. The only thing I was disappointed in was the camera isn't great and although mms are in her package she can't receive or send them (or I'm doing something wrong). Overall the phone is a good buy and does exactly what it says it does
on 16 November 2013
This large button Pre Pay phone is very good for someone who is elderly and does not need all of the whistles and bells of the more complicated phones
on 20 October 2013
He loves this phone, easy to use, clear screen. Fantastic. The small torch and radio are also a bonus. Easy to read instructions.
on 19 October 2013
A good and well made phone which is ideal for my elderly parents. It has all the features you could want, radio,torch,video function,voice read out and more, It is reasonably priced and ideal for either the elderly or for someone who wants an easy to use phone that has everything you need. I purchased two phones and my parents think they are great and I would recommend them as a top item.
on 25 September 2015
Bought as a present for my mother who cannot manage other Mobile Phones. Mainly bought for the SOS function that will allow her to summon help quickly. This function thankfully has not been tested yet . The buttons are clear and big enough for her to see and the screen is very clear. It has a very easy docking station for charging. It also has a useful torch function. Other functions such as the radio and the camera I do not think will get used by my mother but the phone is peace of mind knowing she has it for contact in case of an emengency.