4.0 out of 5 stars Nice PC but be carefull

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow graphics card
Published 6 months ago by Mr. O. Rankin

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice PC but be carefull, 19 Sep 2013
N. J. Jenner - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC with WINDOWS 7 (AMD FX-6350 6 Core 4.20GHz CPU, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard, AMD Radeon 6670 2GB Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS) PLUS FREE GAMES BUNDLE (Personal Computers)
The PC was delivered later than they said which isn't too bad but once it got here it only came with 2 games out of the "free games bundle" which showed 3 games which were completely different to the ones I got and the codes for them didn't even work! We asked for another code and we got one but that didn't worth either... All together the PC is good (even though it has a low end graphics card which will need upgrading) but the hassle is annoying. They answered my emails when I asked a question which was nice but grrrr the free games thing is frustrating. *EDIT UPDATE AS OF 27/12/2013* Its all been sorted and the customer support was excellent! Maybe mine was just a one off but either way they were constantly in touch and got it fixed as soon as i got in contact with them. I changed my mind, i highly recommend Using AMDI because the PC it self is great and despite the lower end GPU runs newer games on normal settings lovely and if you do happen to have any problems they are amazing at helping. *EDIT 27/6/2014* So far the PC has been great but I have to point out a few things. Firstly the title is misleading and must be changed, the radeon 6670 is a 1gb card not a 2gb card as the title says and secondly the title says the processor is 4.20GHz and although this is somewhat true, to get it to this you need to do some overclocking because its clocked at 3.9GHz. A few notes about gaming performance, the graphics card will need upgrading to play the latest games on medium settings with above 30fps in most cases (Even with no shadows and all types of AA off) but due to the 400w power supply I would not recommend looking at higher end cards anyway. Over all I feel this PC is in a strange place, it is better than low end/entry level but isn't great at playing games on higher settings or new games in general. I think if you are willing to spend this much money then save up a little more and buy a PC with a better graphics card and make sure to really check all the specs of the parts to this PC because like i said some of the parts in the title and description are either wrong or misleading. I was thinking of doing some game play recordings but I use a recording software called Fraps and it lowers your frames per second significantly and I feel it would not be fair.

4.0 out of 5 stars This machine is more than what I expected, 12 April 2014
I will admit, I am not skilled in the whole computer based ways, but I thought it was time to purchase a computer.
I planned to save up money for around 2 years, and I managed to get around 550, which is impressive for a no-income student making his way through school.

I researched the fields of PCs, local shops, local online stores, Amazon, Ebay and places alike, but ADMI stood out. After going through a lot of their products, I saw this computer which literally stood out like a sore thumb. It was amazing for the price and I couldn't ask for anything more.

After a lot of convincing my parents, whom aren't the easiest on the front of buying things online, agreed to let me buy this. I got everything sorted, added to the basket and huzza. The PC came before the time of arrival, which was a huge surprise to me as something this big is bound to be late.

PC itself:
It came undamaged, box took a slight beating but that wasn't really anything to care about. It came in a box, inside a bigger box. The bigger box also held all the other boxes of the part, which I found really good. I was able to flick through the manuals and see how they assembled the PC as well as what the parts are capable of.

I was extremely excited to switch this beast on; I got it all set up and nearly cried when it didn't want to display anything. That was my own silly problem when I connected the HDMI cable to the wrong port. I do have a Samsung S24B150BL 23.6 inch LED Monitor which was also reduced in price when I was buying it. The GPU couldn't deal with the resolution of the monitor, but in all seriousness, it's a really big screen.

The CPU is incredible. It can handle most, if not all, the tasks that I make it do. From converting videos to simply working in the background. The 6 cores really do their job.

The aesthetic features of the computer are incredible, the front looks like a transformer and once you start it up, the fan will spin and be lit up by red LEDs which so far are doing the job well. The whole box is well put together as well as the sides are firmly gripped. I know this isn't one of the aesthetic features, but the PC is extremely quiet for something that has 3 fans. It's surprisingly quiet and doesn't heat up too much.

I guess you're all asking about the games? I am a huge gamer and this computer literally made me cry a tear of joy the second I started up my favourite games:

-League of Legends - Flawless - All settings on high but I tend to cap my FPS at 60, fluctuates between 100 and 50 at times.

-Serious Sam 3: BFE - It can run the game on high settings with slight lag every so often, but I prefer playing high FPS games on medium to reduce all types of screen lag.

-Oblivion - Flawless so far, slight rendering problems with long distance rendering, nothing too major

-Left 4 Dead 2 - Near enough flawless on high

-Civilization 5 - Flawless

-Metro 2033 - Struggles a tad with high settings, but doesn't make it unplayable. Once again, I prefer playing it on medium.

-Elder Scrolls Online - Managed high without many problems, I assumed most lag came from my connection

-Smite - Flawless

-Warhammer games - Incredible battles can lead to screen lag, but you literally need a NASA computer to handle all the particles in huge fights in such games.

I do love games, but I tend to be selective with playing them, so if you have any question as to any other game, I'll be more than happy to help you if I can.

Now, with all great and mighty come some problems.
My problem came 2 months after the purchase. I can not pinpoint as to what went wrong, but the PC didn't want to start up. It blue screened twice before completely dying on me. Straight away, I contacted the people at ADMI and got a straight up reply. I was forwarded to the technician part of the team who told me few things to try to get it to work. None of the methods worked, so we arranged a pickup for the PC. The pickup was spot on the date we arranged. The PC was taken away and I got it back in a matter of less than 2 weeks.

Through-out the whole operation, we had constant email contact and the technician made it quite clear as to what they're doing and what their progress currently is. Once the PC was returned, I was glad to see that the hard drive wasn't damaged, hence I got all my documents back, as well as the PC working flawlessly.

I give them a 4 due to that single problem to do with the PC, but I am more than happy to give them a solid 5 star rating when it comes to customer service!

Hope this review helped in some sort of way and if you're a new costumer to the whole computer world, I would honestly recommend ADMI.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 31 Jan 2014
Amazing. It runs games like Skyrim with the graphics set to ultra and there's no loss of frame rate, even when you start adding graphics mods to the game there still appears to be no frame rate drop. Overall it's an amazing machine at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Piledriver fx=6350, 29 Dec 2013
Delivered early and have to say, this is a superb piece of kit. Couldn't be happier. Not a fan of Windows 8 yet, so Win7 was a nice bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Computer, 30 Aug 2013
This has worked out well, had to do a bit of tweaking on then Games , I'm not too sure about Gaming setups, but it all worked out well. Got some advice from their Tech guys & they were most helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gaming PC, 10 Aug 2013
Delivered a little later than expected but arrived in good condition and well packaged .Happy overall with the system but only one game came with it ,three were expected in the "Games Bundle".

4.0 out of 5 stars Computer is great ., 18 Nov 2013
The computer came as ordered with no problems . i have used it for two weeks and OK. The computer case was damaged slightly at the bottom leg during transportation. ADM DOES NOT SHIP DIRECTLY TO MALTA HENCE MY REDUCED RATING.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 18 Feb 2014
It is a small light machine, yet it is simply amazing! Plays all the games I have played on ultra. If you are looking for a cheap gaming pc then this is the one for you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow graphics card, 26 Jan 2014
Mr. O. Rankin (SURREY UK) - See all my reviews
Nice enough PC quiet and efficent enough but the graphics card a Club AMD Radeon 6670 will not set the world on fire. Functional but not great. It took a few days to be delivered, arrived well packaged and no problems running it USB 3s at the rear a bit of apain for access. Replaced the graphics card with a Sapphire 7850 - a step up more or less, I am quite happy with it now but had to spend more than I wanted to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Mar 2014
Purchased this to replace my 2006 machine,which was becoming painfully slow. Recommended by a work colleague, can't fault it, really fast as well, with a fantastic spec. You just can't go wrong with one of these, get one now.