5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised
Am not a great fan of romance novels but this was such a mixture of things , I think I have now been converted, this was truly enjoyable.
Published 15 months ago by Lyn Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short
It doesn't say its a short story and it's very short, ok but I wouldn't normally purchase something this short!
Published 7 months ago by John & Michele McNamara

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Trouble in Paradise: A Rachel Knight story (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 1 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Made for Kindle short stories are like a Chinese Takeaway, 24 Aug 2013
I love this writer, but I do not love these made-for-Kindle short stories. What a rip off! I'm not buying any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 26 July 2013
OK book for the price. will try to get more of this author first time I have read one of her books

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a novel a short story, 5 July 2013
Buyer beware, this is a short story.

Felt a little bit cheated by buying this without realising it was a short story. Although I enjoyed the story I'd just got into it and it ended! Only took half an hour but luckily had taken some longer books on holiday with me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 July 2013
H. Page "H" (Guildford) - See all my reviews
I read another one in the series and found this one very disappointing It was short with little plot and unbelievable

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit week..., 16 Jun 2013
...it was a good story but without much substance. I didn't realise that it was a short story, I may not have bought it if I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great little story,, 12 Jun 2013
fun and intriguing , the characters were interesting and the story kept me wanting more , hope to read more from this author

5.0 out of 5 stars chris mearns, 23 May 2013
a very nice short story which is a nice easy read. great for holidays. a detective on holiday is asked to solve a case instead of lying in the sun. interesting story.....