‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps them warm and also helps them float!, 28 April 2009
I bought this for my daughter who is a skinny baby as she was premature and I was worried she would get too cold - this was fantastic as it kept her nice and warm for a lot longer than I thought!

It also helps keep her afloat somehow and another major plus is that its easy to keep a nice grip on as its not as slippery as wet skin so it helps a slightly anxious mum release her grip a little!

Would recommend getting the boots as well to keep the feet warm.

Definately going to get the next size up as well - just wish they had more colours other than bright pink or blue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes swimming a happy experience!, 5 Jun. 2008
BedsMummy (Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
I heard that my local pool was cold for babies, so purchased this mini wet suit to keep my 12 week old daughter cosy. It worked perfectly and she remained happy and pink, whilst the other babies turned blue after 5 minutes. It's so easy to put on and remove when wet, thanks to the velcro fastenings. The only slight downside is that when the suit is all bundled up, the velcro hooks tend to attach themselves to the stitching, causing the threads to become fluffy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Oct. 2013
Wetsuit is cute, well made and practical. It is a little big for my baby who is six weeks but still works fine in keeping her warm and is not uncomfortable even though it is roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Baby wetsuit - BabywarmaTM - neoprene swimsuit - opens flat & wraps round your baby (Sports Apparel)
Easy to use, secure Velcro fastenings and soft feel, warm material. Really good product for little ones learning to swim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purchase!, 5 July 2014
What a wonderful purchase!
It does help to keep my baby's body warm whilst swimming in a pool.
I also appreciate firm grip that it gives when holding baby in the water.
Will be buying next size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, practical swimwear that looks good and feels of ..., 15 Mar. 2015
Fantastic, practical swimwear that looks good and feels of a good quality. Makes my son feel a bit more secure and keeps the chills at bay for longer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great :), 4 July 2015
It was great taking my baby swimming with this wetsuit it kept her body nice and warm as our swimming pool is known for nor being warm enough for babies I was glad I had bought this wetsuit so she could enjoy the swimming pool without getting too cold

5.0 out of 5 stars Babywarma, 11 May 2010
Mrs. Je Carmichael "JaneyC" (Germany) - See all my reviews
This little suit is great. We've been going to baby swimming for the last few weeks and although poor AP's little arms have been a bit blue, her body has been toasty warm! A great investment, as it also helps her to float and get used to the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 23 April 2015
Perfect fit for my 4 months old. He is a bit bigger 7,5kg and even though this is 6-12 months it says 7-15 kg ;)))
My son looks comfortable in it no rust ructions of movement and very easy to grab and pull out of the water ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 10 July 2015
My son loved this for swimming at 12 weeks. Very easy to put on and take off.

Sizing is slightly out... So I returned the smaller one and went straight into the 6-12 months. But bare in mind that my son was so chunky!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›