I first tried Aloe Vera Mango in a place in Holborn called Kim Che. I then came across a bottled version in Wasabi. Both tasted amazing. I was then pleasantly surprised to find a case of 12 here on Amazon for a vert reasonable price. The taste of mango is sufficient, without being overly sweet. The texture is also not very thick, which is a great plus point for me. I can highly recommend this drink if you enjoy Aloe Vera with a fruity twist. 5/5
on 21 December 2014
Lovely and so I thought healthy for my skin but then realised it it contains 2 E numbers..the worst ones colourings!!! This aggrivates excema so not for me at all!!!
on 26 February 2014
I love this aloe vera juice, good price for it too, it helps to calm the digestion and also good for the skin and hair
on 27 February 2016
Too sweet doesn't taste as good as other aloe Vera drinks and too much sugar content!!! Not healthy at all
on 27 May 2015
Excellent soft drink alternative to canned drinks. Mango is only flavouring, apparently no mango fruit.
on 8 November 2015
Arrived quickly and were well packaged. A good price too for 12 bottles of this lovely tasting drink.
on 25 April 2015
Recommended for daily consumptioin or, I have discovered, its great in juiced drinks or trifles!
on 30 March 2016
what a really nice drink much better than the others i have tried i am delighted with my purchase
on 18 October 2015
nice taste - the lumps are a bit of a surprise, but you do get used to it - I've had worse..
on 3 September 2015
This juicy drink is very good, is fairly low in sugar and seems to good for the digestion.

See one answered question