5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't use anything else!
I have had 4 babies now and tried lots of different nappies, although these are not the cheapest they are worth the extra as they are so soft and the special layer of material really draws everything away from babies sensitive bottom. No nappy rash what so ever when using these.
Published 8 months ago by Miss P L Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Rejects
Having been through 2 packets of these which we're bought from Boots before our son's birth without any problems / leaks, we ordered these due to the very competitive price. However, every single one has leaked... Beginning to think they must be seconds or in some way substandard.
Published 3 months ago by Miss A. Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't use anything else!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Sensitive 1 (Newborn) Essential 45 Nappies (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sensitive nappies, 15 Jan 2014
Lovely item. Those Nappies are great, soft and reliable. Perfect for your newborn's delicate skin. Shame they are available in New. baby sizes only.

5.0 out of 5 stars they are the best ones i tried, 5 July 2013
I have tried many brands, and this one is great. The baby is dry all night, and even for heavy stools, it works properly and the clothes don't become dirty easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 4 Feb 2014
good service and delivery, was updated all the way through on where the item was and when it would be arriving. Would only want to buy sensitive nappies for my babe and these are great

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 6 Oct 2013
Y. TIAN - See all my reviews
Geart!like I bought before. good for new born. baby's skin is sensitive, just love it . easy use, gental care.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 9 Aug 2013
so soft for my baby! used pampers new baby and are ok but sensitive are better! no leaks and perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend Pampers baby sensitive, 20 Jan 2014
Miss R. Frail (England) - See all my reviews
I am sure I am not the first and certainly will not be the last new mum to research which nappies are going to be the most efficient and more importantly the kindest to their new born's skin. I spoke friends who have children and searched online for reviews, Pampers baby sensitive was a obvious choice.

I myself have very sensitive skin so wanted a product that would minimise irritation. Having used these nappies from day 1, my son now 5 weeks has not suffered from nappy rash. The nappies as advertised have up to 50% more skin-care ingredients than New Baby nappies and a touch of aloe, which means your little ones skin is cared for whilst the absorb away layer draws away urine and soft stools away from babies delicate skin. The wetness indicator runs along the length of the nappy in the form of a yellow strip, turning blue when wetness is detected. I have found this to be very effective in detecting even 'small wees'.

I would recommend this brand to anyone and will continue to use Pampers baby sensitive until my son is potty trained and indeed on any future children.

I hope this review helps!

2.0 out of 5 stars Rejects, 1 Jan 2014
Miss A. Fletcher "AliF" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 22 April 2014
I don't know yet if I do like or dislike, I only bought one package to try on my baby boy. He don't complain :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 3 April 2014
Great nappies never had any problems or leaks. easy to put on and absorbs well.
Worth paying a little bit more for

ARRAY(0xa3dc23c0)