Size: Size 1|Unit Count: 45|Change
Price:£12.54+ £4.00 shipping

on 4 August 2013
I have had 4 babies now and tried lots of different nappies, although these are not the cheapest they are worth the extra as they are so soft and the special layer of material really draws everything away from babies sensitive bottom. No nappy rash what so ever when using these.
on 15 January 2014
Lovely item. Those Nappies are great, soft and reliable. Perfect for your newborn's delicate skin. Shame they are available in New. baby sizes only.
on 5 July 2013
I have tried many brands, and this one is great. The baby is dry all night, and even for heavy stools, it works properly and the clothes don't become dirty easily.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 February 2014
These don't seem to be any different in softness to the non-sensitive nappies, both are equally good with a "wetness indicator" - a yellow line running down the front of the nappy which turns bluey-green when baby has done a wee or a poo)

Only had one leakage so far - baby is 6 weeks old now so pretty good going I think!
on 4 February 2014
good service and delivery, was updated all the way through on where the item was and when it would be arriving. Would only want to buy sensitive nappies for my babe and these are great
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 January 2014
I am sure I am not the first and certainly will not be the last new mum to research which nappies are going to be the most efficient and more importantly the kindest to their new born's skin. I spoke friends who have children and searched online for reviews, Pampers baby sensitive was a obvious choice.

I myself have very sensitive skin so wanted a product that would minimise irritation. Having used these nappies from day 1, my son now 5 weeks has not suffered from nappy rash. The nappies as advertised have up to 50% more skin-care ingredients than New Baby nappies and a touch of aloe, which means your little ones skin is cared for whilst the absorb away layer draws away urine and soft stools away from babies delicate skin. The wetness indicator runs along the length of the nappy in the form of a yellow strip, turning blue when wetness is detected. I have found this to be very effective in detecting even 'small wees'.

I would recommend this brand to anyone and will continue to use Pampers baby sensitive until my son is potty trained and indeed on any future children.

I hope this review helps!
on 13 May 2014
Well, not me personally, but you get it, right?
Zero leaks, great absortion, and the wetness indicator is perfect for newly parents such as ourselves, when we're not exactly sure if the baby as done something or not.
However, I've noticed that this pack is no longer available for the price I've purchased it (6,99£). It was worth it for that price with free delivery, but probably I wouldn't buy again for more than that, and certainly not after Amazon ended the free delivery.
on 22 October 2013
I think these nappies are great. I have used the size 1 and 2 and even bought another box of size 2 when I really needed size 3, because I didn't want to stop using them! When my baby has had an ordinary pampers nappy on for a few hours in the night, it looks bulging, full and wet. With one of these for the same if not more time, they sometimes look unused! Would def recommend and have done to my sister and friends. ( I have used lots of different nappies as this us my second child)
on 6 October 2013
Geart!like I bought before. good for new born. baby's skin is sensitive, just love it . easy use, gental care.
on 6 September 2013
Have been using Pampers on and off for over 23 years now. Have seen them change from unisex packs, then for girls or boys and back then to unisex. Although the nappies may have changed slightly, theyve changed purely for the better and i'd never consider buying any other brand. we are now buying them for our grandchildren and as usual, their quality is second to none and very rarely do we have any leaks