5.0 out of 5 stars A good product
These nappies are very absorbent and provide good protection both during the day and at night. They don’t leak and are easy to pull up and down for toilet training. Everything you would expect really.
Published 22 months ago by RK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good at first but not so good now
I have been buying these nappies for some time now and at the begining I was very happy with them. They were just like the ones I bought in store but at a more affordable price. This recent box of nappies I received are not so good. I have been finding my son waking up soaking wet and even during the day he would tend to leak from his nappy. When I change him I have...
Published 2 months ago by k0824982

‹ Previous | 15 6 739 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jan. 2014
I love pampers, been buying them since my little one was born.Tried to switch to different brands to save some money however I've always came back to pampers as they are the best and they've never failed me. Worth every penny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 (Extra Large) Mega Pack - 64 Nappies (Personal Care)
Definitely good option for those potty training. Re-usable and hardly leaks. Cheaper than any reduced price in the stores. Wish it was more cheaper though..

5.0 out of 5 stars easy up!, 21 Dec. 2013
Really good nappies , easy to potty train! Potty training is easier with these nappies. Also good value for money! Would recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Always as specified and very convenient - even with twins!, 19 Dec. 2013
Altogether a boon when trying to manage stuff for two equally small and busy ones! Great stuff, really - if nappies were ever anything to enthuse about it would be these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, 6 Dec. 2013
speedy delivery, easy to put up, would recommend, quite comfy for baby
good value for money and definately a repeat purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 2 Dec. 2013
easy easy do what it says on the tin lool. best price around, would recommend to anyone.issa nissa bsn85,ciao.
allo

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 2 Dec. 2013
It's ok but not what i was expected from pampers, maybe there is another type of product that will be fit better to my soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler leak proof nappy, 1 Dec. 2013
Toddler drinks a lot so this nappy is perfect! Lasts for three hours without leaking before it needs changing. Fast service from amazon and much cheaper than the supermarkets.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, 30 Nov. 2013
We wanted to use eco products for our newborn & these are fabulous! He has skinny legs and a slim waist and these are the only nappies that stop the explosions leaking from the sides. I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Experience, 29 Nov. 2013
Product received on time for my baby. There is not Question mark for PAMPERS product. My baby feel always good. I suggest to buy this product for babies.

‹ Previous | 15 6 739 | Next ›