5.0 out of 5 stars A good product
These nappies are very absorbent and provide good protection both during the day and at night. They don’t leak and are easy to pull up and down for toilet training. Everything you would expect really.
Published 13 months ago by RK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as baby dry
We've used baby dry since day 1, but decided to try these as my daughter was becoming more mobile & would often scramble away during nappy changes. Definitely not suitable for nights- leaked every time we used it. May be ok for day time but I could see no real advantage over barb dry in the end
Published 2 months ago by Yarvashi

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 (Extra Large) Mega Pack - 64 Nappies (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Dec 2013
I have been purchasing these nappies now from Amazon for 4/5 months. I use these nappies in the day and use baby dry at night time. The reason I don't use easy up through the night is sometimes if my son has been asleep a long time, say 10 hours all night the easy ups may have leaked a tiny bit on his PJ trousers, this has happened a few times. The day time no problem never had a leaky nappy. I do like these nappies as if you have a toddler 16mth like me that will not sit still for a nappy change these are quick to pull up and no fighting with a normal nappy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 July 2013
Arrived quickly. Works well for my four year old son who still wets badly at night. They hold everything in, with no leaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 10 Nov 2013
Is really a very good product and more you make family save from buying in the shops where are more expensise. Thanks and hope you will continue like that

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Easy Up Size 6, 30 Mar 2014
Mr. AJ Marshall (London) - See all my reviews
Pampers Easy Up are manufactured well, they fit well and they hold the wetness well, they are packaged suitably as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for bed time, 29 Mar 2014
Best price around - great for bed time. Son drinks a lot and they cope well very rarely any leaks

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 28 July 2013
Great purchase and with subscribe n save I dont have to worry about including it with the regular shopping. I even got prime so extra savings of 20% so excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these easy ups, 21 Aug 2014
I like these easy ups. I encourage my son to pull them up and down himself. It would be useful if there were straps on the sides nonetheless to make it easier when cleaning on a changing mat. I rip the sides at the moment, which works but i would have preferred straps like the huggies equivalent. (unfortunately, we have had a few too many accidents with the huggies ones so not for us)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality, fit and design..., 11 Aug 2014
Brilliant quality, very soft and nice and stretchy too so easy to get on/off. They are a good fit and keep my daughter dry all night; she loves the Dora design too. I love the fact you can roll and seal the used pull up with the clever seal on the back. Much better quality and fit for us than the other leading pull up brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Baby is growing transition to pants made easier as he can take these off!