1,140 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Great Delivery, Well Priced
Published 2 months ago by Theresa Knowles

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!
Published 8 months ago by Mrs E R Hughes Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!, 28 Jan 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about £16 to £20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejects?, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Pampers Baby Dry Size 5+ (Junior +) Mega Box - 70 Nappies (Personal Care)
Poor quality and very thin, compared to store baught. Spots are lighter and the number on the front is half where it should be and half on the nappy below. Looks like the rejects.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but upping the cost ad reducing the quantity isn't impressive, 1 Feb 2013
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I received a box of these free via the Amazon Vine programme.

I usually order Pampers Baby Dry through the `Subscribe and Save' scheme, but Amazon wrote to me recently to tell me that my regular bundle would no longer be available. I now see why: they're being deleted in favour of these.

This latest `new and improved' update to Pampers nappies has also attracted a reduction in the number of nappies (used to be 152 in the large bundle size, now there are only 132), whilst the price has risen.

The nappies are good quality. They generally work well and don't leak (we didn't get on as well with the Active Fit ones). The fit is good and the tapes hold things securely in place. Overnight, they're usually fine. But then, we weren't having a problem with them before.

However, that `up to 12 hours' still seems to be a very loose guide. If your child pees heavily then after just a few hours the lock away core on these can get quite full and be beginning to break down into grains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Great Delivery, Well Priced, 14 Aug 2014
I buy these in bulk for my daughter (she's nearly 2 and will most likely be potty training very soon now!) I find it's cheaper buying them in bulk off amazon especially through prime as i'm guaranteed them next day so it takes a lot of the pressure off having to trek on the bus into town to get more nappies when I could just get them straight at the door next day, that's the wonderful thing about amazon prime :)
The nappies themselves are very good quality as you'd expect from such a well known international brand, they keep dry throughout the night, never had a nappy rash problem with them either as they keep her nice and dry, they're a pretty flexible fit too, she's quite the little fidget when she's asleep and she likes to curl up a lot so they do get put through the test! but they've been really good so I can't really fault them :)

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this nappy and It is awful. Mu openion: This nappy has manufacturer/quality faulty/defects, 15 July 2014
I would not suggest any parents to buy Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies. I believe this nappy has either manufacturer defects or low quality material being used and not lasting for more than an hour (approx). I bought this product three times to test it, but this particular type of Pampers nappies have some serious quality issue which I experienced the same bad outcomes and I'm not satisfied with the product at all. Please note this nappy breaks/rip off after a brief use and start to leak from everywhere specially some type of jelly from inside the nappy. Also I noticed the materials which have been used on this nappy such as elastic and strap come off very quickly after a very brief use and it get leaks seriously. My opinion: Please dot buy this product it is a wast of money, but you can try any other Pampers nappies on Amazon other than this. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Baby-Dry Size 4+ Nappies (124 Nappies), 17 Feb 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
20-44lbs or 9-20kg - 124 Nappies
We (my husband and I) originally tried Pampers nappies when our son was first born and having tried them and not been immediately impressed we opted to use Huggies as they had the wetness indicator and cut out section for the umbilical cord and just seemed to fit better. We then re-tried Pampers when our son was around six months old as he went through a period where no matter what time we put his Huggies nappy on and including doing a 'middle of the night change' he was waking up soaking in the early hours of the morning. We again were disappointed with Pampers as they didn't seem to last anywhere near as long as the Huggies nappy did. Now with the announcement of Huggies ceasing to supply the UK with nappies, we know that eventually we are going to have to turn back to Pampers and if I am being honest we are absolutely dreading it. When the brilliant opportunity to re-test Pampers came up we snapped it up especially as they were claiming to now have up to 12 hours dryness. So we have been 'testing' Pampers for the last few weeks and I have to say that although not overly impressed we are much more impressed with the nappies than we previously had been so feel a whole lot better about having to make the permanent switch to Pampers in the future although not financially. Its a bit hit and miss on the whole 12 hour dryness thing as it depends entirely on how big a wee our son has in the night but to be honest we can say that about Huggies nappies also. What I can confirm is that these new 12 hour nappies do seem to last a lot longer than the previous model so whatever Pampers has done it appears to have worked. My couple of criticisms are that the nappies still tend to bunch up at the front with wee so end up 'drooping' quite a lot and secondly the price. Yes a big one for us really is the price. Although I received these nappies free to test I am still very much aware of the price and the fact that I can get 138 Huggies nappies at my local supermarket for just £18.00 whereas 140 Pampers nappies (just 2 more) would cost me £24.00 so £6.00 more. Even more annoying is that this box holds just 124 nappies and still costs £22.99 on Amazon or you can get 11 more nappies for £22.00! I have to say that the product is okay but for us is majorly let down by the price. With Huggies ceasing to trade nappies in the UK, Pampers knows that basically they can charge what they like. I sincerely hope that Pampers re-visit their pricing structure or at least goes back to offering the 152 nappies per box.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy these, 5 July 2014
Do not buy these! My 18 month old had these for 6 months but in the last 4 weeks they have leaked nearly everynight and during the day. We have had to change to pull ups. Save your money and don't buy these

1.0 out of 5 stars They leak!, 12 Oct 2014
I must admit that I am not a professional Pampers buyer and will make do with what I deem to be the most adequate for the cheapest price. My partner and I bought these Pampers size 5s in a 'toddler event' (not on Amazon). Being Pampers we assumed they would be faultless as they are traditionally the Ferrari of nappies... We have been v disappointed. We bought 3-4 boxes and can count on both hands the number of times we have either just put the nappy on or the nappy has been on less than 10 mins and our 'treasured one' has leaked straight through onto my clothing or his bedding. Either we're the unluckiest buyers to get a bad 4 batches or we're putting them on his head and back to front... but we're advising all our friends and relatives not to use. I don't understand all the other reviews of immaculate 5 star ratings... we have had absolutely no luck with these and will be reverting back to regular store own brands. We're not malicious and I'm sure that other sizes may have excellent performance that we're not aware of but if I can relate our experience to some other people not to waste money on something that by default should be the best then I feel that I have done a bit of good in the advice stakes... Regards... Dad with wet Shirt!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKES, 17 Aug 2014
Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies

We bought 'Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies' and our baby suddenly started to need her nappy changing in the night. I came to this page to buy another pack and was surprised by some of the reviews so bought a pack from Boots instead to compare. Unfortunately these seem to be fake Pampers. If you look carefully you'll see that they don't have the size of the nappy written on them (like genuine Pampers do) and they are also much thinner (hence baby breaking through them). It may seem like the best value option but unfortunately it's because they aren't Pampers.

5.0 out of 5 stars work really well, 9 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Excellent. They prevent leaks like no other nappies. They also seem to create less nappy rash than other nappies. They seem fairly soft on the child's skin. Despite having some allergies to other brands, she has always been ok in these.

Recommended.