on 17 December 2013
Works excellently, does everything it states on the items description. Impressive product. Well worth the small amount of money it costs, extremely pleased. Buy smaller than you normally need. Big sizes, as in VERY BIG !!!
on 19 December 2013
I ordered a 3 pack, but wish it had been one of each colour. As I ordered the tops as well I was worried that dark colours might show under a blouse so picked pink as white can sometimes go a bit greyish after several washes. But wearing pink under black trousers? that is when a dark colour would have been preferred. But these are warm especially going to and from work in the cold standing waiting for buses.
on 13 December 2014
The Long Janes are fine but I always struggle with finding the right size trousers. Although I ordered a 8-10, I tend to wear them back to front as it seem to be based on someone with a flat backside and a bit of a belly. Another problem I generally have is that if trousers fit around the top part of my legs it is miles too big around the waist, the same goes for the long janes to a degree but that is clearly because I am odd sized. Good quality material and warm. The only reason why I have given it 4 stars is because I ordered black and received white - I hate white, it leaves fluff on other items of clothing in the wash. I was so desperate to start wearing these whilst working outside that I did not want to send it back and wait for a replacement in black.
on 28 December 2013
These are lovely, warm and very comfortable. They fit snugly and are invisible under trousers. Easy to wash by machine or hand.Yes I would recommend them.
on 2 December 2015
I ordered a size 12 (I'm a 10-12). Snug fit and very comfy. Excellent quality, tried and tested best night sleep I've ever had. Definitely recommend. Also took then than 24hours to get, which was an excellent suprise.
on 19 March 2016
the legs fit ok but that's where it ended didn't any one tell the makers that when you make bagger's sizes that from the crutch up was so small its like it it didn't even reach my belly button and im not that big and when I bent over I had a builder crack not what you want it just rolled down there was nothing to pull up over your belly and I don't have a big belly or butt but there nothing to pull up The legs we great that's all that was good about them I choose I size bigger because of commits these will be going back costing me more money. I would have taken a pic but we all no what builders cracks look like don't we.
on 29 March 2014
I bought these Long Jane thermals for a friend. She was very pleased with them. The fit was very good and the material is soft and very comfortable. To be recommended.
on 1 November 2015
Some reviewers state to buy small as the fitting is generous; I tried this for my wife and I had to send them back (three lots of postage!!); she's a 16 to 18 and needs the 18 to 20 fitting. She finds them warm and comfy. I bought some last year for my mother-in-law who lives in a cold farm house and she wore them throughout the winter and felt the difference.
on 15 July 2014
I love it.

Bought it for Trek Iceland and despite it being July and their summer season it was still very cold up in mountains and the thermals did not disappoint me at all. Wore it while walking and overnight in tent.
on 24 September 2014