5.0 out of 5 stars Warm !!!, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: 3 Pack Womens/Ladies Thermal Underwear Long Sleeve Vest With Jacquard Rib Fabric, Various Colours & Sizes (Apparel)
Works excellently, does everything it states on the items description. Impressive product. Well worth the small amount of money it costs, extremely pleased. Buy smaller than you normally need. Big sizes, as in VERY BIG !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, 19 Dec 2013
I bought the Long Janes as well, and wished the pack of 3 had been mixed colours not just 3 of one colour, so that I could have a light colour under a white blouse but a dark colour under a dark one. But I bought these for the warmth and yes, lovely and warm, easy to wash and quick drying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thermals, 13 Dec 2013
Perfect in every way. Warm, cosy and comfortable and good size. I am outside a lot and will definitely buy more of the same when these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
I would recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 31 Mar 2014
Jean (Xagra Gozo Malta) - See all my reviews
Although I have not washed any of these vests yet I'm pleased with them I have worn them on the odd very cold day. And will wash them on a wool programme.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these as a present, 29 Mar 2014
I bought these Long Sleeve Thermal Vests for my friend. She was very happy with them. They are very comfortable, the material is soft and warm. To be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Molly, 12 Mar 2014
For the price it was brillant. It's not a unisex. I brought a few which has a base layer they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super warm vests, 21 Jan 2014
I have eight of these vests. They are really warm, not old fashioned. They wash perfectly. I shall buy more. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 6 Jan 2014
I purchased 1 pack of these tops because I live abroad in fairly basic conditions for most of the year, and the weather can be really cold during winter time. I found that the thermal tops as an extra layer kept me very warm and toasty. They wash well and dry quickly, I am about to buy a second pack as they are such good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm as toast, 30 Dec 2013
Great product keeps her warm but looks like day wear! Fits very well and is very warm what ever the weather!