5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little speaker
I brought this from a different website for a little bit cheaper than £47 so am basing my review on the price I paid.

Published on 3 Jun. 2012 by Hannah Fripp

2.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth works fine, line-in broke after 3 weeks of use.
It began as a beautiful relationship between me, and the Veho, but that bliss was short lived, as soon everything started falling apart... Quite literally. Only about a month in use, and the line-in is completely useless due to hissing/noise, I have to wiggle the power cable and pray to Thor if I want to charge it, the casing came apart (with the media controls as well),...
Published 9 months ago by R. Petursson

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little speaker, 3 Jun. 2012
Hannah Fripp "Hannah" (UK) - See all my reviews

Easy to pair with my iPhone 4S and also managed to pair with my sisters Blackberry with no troubles at all. Considering the size of the speaker the sound quality and loudness far exceeded my expectations and with the track/volume controls on top of the speaker it was very easy to use.

I haven't used it but the micro SD slot could come in handy when you don't have your phone with you.

There is also line in if you don't want to use the wireless Bluetooth.

The rechargeble battery lasted 6 and half hours of playing music at pretty much full volume, well impressed as stated battery life is around 4 hours.

Very impressed with this little speaker from Veho. My only advice is shoip around for best price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker that does not disappoint!, 22 May 2014
Kate_H (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I saw these speakers demonstrated at the Ideal Home Show in London in March and was very impressed with the sound quality.

I was tempted to purchase then and there but they were at almost full price and the OH didn't look too impressed (with the price not the quality) so I reluctantly walked away...

Boy, was I glad I did as I found the identical item here on Amazon for £25 a few weeks later.

The speaker arrive the following day via Amazon Prime and was well packaged in robust packaging. The speaker itself felt heavier than I was expecting but I was pleased as it looked and felt very well made.

Despite the instructions stating the speaker should be charged fully before first use I just couldn't wait and in a matter of minutes had it paired up with both my iPhone 5 and iPad 4.

I work alongside my OH from our home office and whilst I work better with music belting out they prefer it quiet. We have successfully navigated our different working styles as I now wear my Parrot Zik headphones which are synced via bluetooth to my Spotify app either on my iPhone or iPad.

Whilst my OH works regular hours I tend to work afternoon/evenings more so as soon as they leave the office off come my headphones and out comes my Veho speaker!

Its also great when doing jobs around the house at the weekends as the speaker comes with you so your music can follow you around. :)

As much as I love my Parrot Zik headphones my favourite use of the Veho is when I'm soaking in a hot bubble bath listening to some ambient music.

The Veho comes with a nice quality knitted draw-string bag and a usb charging lead as well as a line in lead.

All-in-all this is one nice speaker and it has not disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars great portable speaker, 21 Mar. 2013
the only reason this is not a full 5 stars is because I can't fit the leads in the little carry case along with the speaker and I am terrible for losing things that aren't kept together.
excellent bit of kit and small to carry round yet a good loud output

5.0 out of 5 stars Veho Bluetooth Speaker, 29 Aug. 2013
Father P. J. Addison (London UK) - See all my reviews
Small, stocky, sturdy sound, as advertised - even better! Just what I was looking for, a good shoulder bag. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan. 2013
For such a small piece of kit the sound quality is great. So impressed just ordered a second one. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Veho VSS-009-360BT, 4 Jun. 2013
Fantastic Sound - enhances any MP3/iPod music on the move. I take it everywhere! Better than just speakers.
Five Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little device, 6 Oct. 2013
I bought this for holidays and I used it on our recent visit to our house in Spain - great sound from such a little device. Anyone wanting some outdoor music cannot go wrong with this device the sound is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, 10 July 2013
wow what an awesome little speaker! excellent volume for such a little beast and looks good as well! i would recommend this to anyone, well worth the money and you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

5.0 out of 5 stars av audio, 28 Jan. 2013
exactly what i wanted to detail my work to an audience i cannot think of any more to say too much

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 16 Jan. 2013
Excellent sound excellent product excellent service this little speaker is being well used actually can't wait for payday going to order 2 more!!!