4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
I bought something looking identical to this for £34 locally but it would only load pictures to my ipad about one in ten goes.
Published 11 months ago by Anthony Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough
This is a good working camera connection kit, but the connection can come loose easily, which makes it a bit unstable for my personal use.
Published 14 months ago by Michael Ramon Bosch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 19 May 2014
Anthony Ward (St. Clement, Jersey Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kinps®5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit Card Reader, SD Card Reader, SD Card, Micro SD Card, Micro SD Card Reader, USB AV Cable for Apple iPad iPad2 with Audio & Video output AV Out USB 2.0 with Allocated Mini USB port Micro SD Card Slot for iPad, iPad 2,ipad 3 (Electronics)
Got my money back, and bought this. I'm now buying another for my son in Finland. Yesterday I used the card reader to extract a slow motion picture from camcorder, and emailed it in one go from my iPad to him. I would give it 5 stars except I haven't explored all it's capabilities yet. I didn't have problem with loose connection like other reviewer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 21 Feb. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work with ipad mini, 23 Oct. 2014
J. Addison (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Does not work with ipad mini despite what it says. Wasted my money.