5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This is a perfect tutu. Daughter loves it. Well made & full skirt makes it well worth spending the extra on it.
Published 11 months ago by Boo159

2.0 out of 5 stars I am sorry to say.
When I first opened it I thought it was second hand, I had to double check what I bought. I realise now that it is probably homemade. Its made really well and its cute, but I can't give it as a present as the first impression is not a good one.
Published 13 months ago by Miss S Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gorgeous Little Bo Peep girls Dusky Pink Pettiskirt tutu (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable skirt !!, 21 Dec 2012
Natasha (Hünsdorf, Luxembourg) - See all my reviews
The skirt is adorable! Vvvery good quality for a very friendly price, much cheaper than similar skirts from other brands. Delivery as promised by the seller, dispatched the same day. Arrived in Luxembourg in 4 days time. All in all very satisfied and pleased with the quality and the service. Many thanks to the staff of Dresses for Gorgeous Girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous skirt, 25 Nov 2013
Gorgeous skirt! Just as good as more expensive brands, and much nicer than the cheaper ones I had purchased before. The cheaper skirts are normally alot shorter so don't last very long. The colour is also lovely, goes with almost everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful skirt !, 20 Nov 2013
I absolutely love this skirt, its a beautiful colour, pink but not too girly pink. Lovely quality & nicely made, theres so much material in the skirt, and my daughter loves twirling it around ! It arrived the day after I ordered it, and the little bag it comes in is a bonus for storing it in. We are very very happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars I am sorry to say., 16 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov 2014
My daughter loves this tutu

5.0 out of 5 stars Really gorgeous, 23 Nov 2013
Bought this for our 5yr old and we are all thrilled - it is so frothy and gorgeous. Absolutely the best we could have got for her and will last her years, if I can persuade her not to sleep in it she loves it so much.

Little Bo Peep Dusky Pink Pettiskirt tutu (2-4 yr)