on 6 November 2013
Very pleased with the delivery efficiency and how good it looks on my iPhone 4. The mint green is just the colour I was looking for and keeps my phone well protected.

The only minor issue I have is that it stains easily around the edges and my charger does not fit in properly into the phone with the case on, resulting in me having to take off the cover every time I want to charge my phone. Regardless, it's a lovely cover and I am very pleased with it.
on 2 February 2015
I wouldn't describe the case as 'rubber' more like a flexible shiny plastic. It fit my phone well but got marked up pretty quickly in my handbag (dark scuff marks on edges which then looked dirty and I wouldn't want people wondering what I'd been doing with the phone to make it like that! so I wouldn't buy again and in fact the two I purchased, I've already recycled. Sorry but I'm look for something of better quality, shame.
on 14 September 2013
Really pleased with this product. Excellent quality (which I worry about when ordering online) and such a good price. Minty green colour is fantastic too, had a compliment on the first day of using it. Do not hesitate in buying this product. Love love love it :-)
on 5 September 2013
Fits my iPhone 4S perfectly and is a really lovely mint colour. The case is rubber so actually protects the phone! My boyfriend just got it in a different colour it's so impressive!
on 18 May 2014
Good protection case for iPhone 4s at a good price!
Arrived very quickly, good product at a good price that provided good protection.
on 7 May 2015
I loved this case when I first got it, unfortunately I didn't have it long before the colour faded and it look stained.
on 19 December 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin - got dirty very easily but so far providing adequate protection for iphone4