on 12 May 2013
Bought Viper 1 and thought it was brilliant and said so in the review. But Viper 2 is something else. This book totally blew my mind and I am still thinking about it now. Bought it yesterday and finished it today. 2 sessions! Scary and realistic plot, food for thought and makes you realise how deep terrorists can penetrate and how evil they are.
Potential readers: This is a must you will not put it down and it will make you think!
on 2 June 2013
Been reading jack reacher and wanted something else to read until his new book wow these are good read them both in less than a week now can't wait for viper 3 keep em coming please you have a convert

Just read both Vipers again and enjoyed them more so the second time around . Even tho lee child latest book is out I can't say that I'm really that interested in reading it . I'm waiting eagerly for Viper 3 .. Mr Baker is going to have to learn speed typing to keep up demand at this rate ! What's he got planned for Viper 4 mmmmm. The technology detailed in these books is something to get your head around .... I read a review that someone said it was far fetched.... I was watching a DVD in 3d at home how far fetched was that 20 years ago???.... Keep it coming ... The more the merrier .
Thanks again for two great reads
on 19 May 2013
I thought David Baker's first book was brilliant, All I can say about this read is.........Stunning.

This is undercover black op's work at its highest level and again the plot is so realistic and believable it plays on your mind.

Cannot recommend it highly enough, it is exciting, page turning, loaded with True British Grit, and an eye opener! It reels you in from the very first page and keeps you hooked to the very last.

How long do we have to wait for book number 3?
on 17 July 2013
Viper 2 is exactly what we expect from our British Secret Services.

This new book is 1st class. It was exciting, very cleverly thought out, very believable plot and fast paced.

An excellent follow on from Viper, but I could also see how the author has written it to stand alone, great idea.

It is a gripping and exciting read and the plot is something else, definitely not for the faint-hearted or worriers in the world!

Looking forward to Viper 3.
on 1 September 2013
Following on from Viper - again I really could not put this book down, there are pictures of the waepons used so even if you have never seen a snipers rifle before you really can relate to what the operatives are using. Brilliant hope there are more to come.
on 20 October 2013
Another excellent read in the viper series great plot with lots twists and turns which keeps you turning the pages. . Looking forward to the next instalment. I just keep wondering if a unit like the vipers could really exist.
on 28 May 2013
Well this author has delivered the goods yet again! It was certainly intense, thrilling and equally alarming.
Excellent plot, with many twists and turns could not put the book down.
He writes it so well; you really do hate certain characters with a passion.
Having read his first book, I stated Wow! What a read... This one supersedes that.
I cannot recommend this book enough.
Suffice to say I will probably read it again next month, because I enjoyed it that much.
on 2 November 2013
This piece of writing is incredible, I thought Viper 1 was good but this book takes it to the eighth degree.
If you want a book that you cannot put down this is it! It will make your blood boil for vengeance.
This Author knows how to keep you entertained, on the edge and to keep you turning the pages for more. Twisting and turning but I won't give it away.
Then wham! Talk about possibilities to make you think. Excellent!
on 12 June 2014
Good exciting story which is fast paced. Enjoyed every aspect of the plot. My only irritation about it is the author's inability to correctly use the past tense. Phrases like "was sat" rather than sitting. This weakness as evident in the first book but much more widely abused in this one. I found it a constant irritant but would still read the next one as the story telling is otherwise great.
on 28 October 2013
The first Viper book was an outstanding piece of non stop action which had me sitting on the edge of my seat reading on to see what happens. I was thrilled... Until... Viper 2 The Master of Tomorrow's spawn came out. Oh boy what a story, what an adventure, what a thrill. The twists of the tale and style of this story teller are first class.
I recommend it. Buy it... Read it... and enjoy.