5.0 out of 5 stars THE most flattering dress EVER
Can't rave enough about this dress!
I am not a small girl (16/18) and this dress is crazy flattering!

Makes my chest look amazing, and it nips in underneath them making me look surprisingly flat tummied! (and I am not!)

Nice soft cotton/jersey that drapes well.

I wore mine with a denim jacket, black thick tights and 2" heeled black...
Published 9 months ago by N. Timpson

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, but not made for every body shape
I ordered the red dress in size 14, which was figure-hugging, but accurate. If you prefer a looser fit, I'd recommend ordering one size larger than your usual one. The dress is very pretty and will get you lots of compliments.

Published 6 months ago by Icelily

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, but not made for every body shape, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Desigual Digoui Body Con Women's Dress (Apparel)

Unfortunately, I had to send it back, because it's definitely not made for tall girls with curves. By tall I mean 5'10 and by curves I don't mean overweight, but having any bra size bigger than B. Since most models are my height or taller, I assumed the dress would be at least as long as on the photo, but unfortunately it barely even covered my bottom. The neckline on the other hand was so low that my DDs would have fallen out if I had leaned forward (sorry for the mental image).

I don't mean to disagree with the previous positive reviews, because the dress IS very pretty and flattering, but only if you have the right body shape. If you're no more than 5'4 and wear bra size A-B, I'm sure you'll look absolutely lovely, but if you are any taller or curvier than that, this dress isn't for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE most flattering dress EVER, 14 Nov 2013
N. Timpson "La_La" (Fleet, Hants) - See all my reviews
Can't rave enough about this dress!
I am not a small girl (16/18) and this dress is crazy flattering!

Nice soft cotton/jersey that drapes well.

I wore mine with a denim jacket, black thick tights and 2" heeled black biker boots.
This is now officially my favourite 'night out dress'.

5.0 out of 5 stars great dress, 25 Dec 2013
Great dress high quality.Desigual does not disappoint. Lovely cut, lovely fabric.Beautiful design.
Highly recommendable brand. Arrived just in time. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Desigual digoui body con women's dress chocolate, 22 Jan 2014
Not disappointedl with my desigual purchase, as usual though a size up was perfect fit. Nice dress for the money, don't think I would have paid full price though. Saw it earlier on for full price and liked it, so pleased when I saw it in the sale. Looks good with tights and boots as with all my desigual dresses. Colour true to the photo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 28 May 2014
Should have listened to what other reviewers said about Desigual that their sizes come up small - it did and unfortunately had to return it which was an easy process.