4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little dress
I bought this dress for a night out, and ordered the size 12, because Desigual sizing is sometimes on the small side. But the 12 was too big. Exchanged for my proper size 10, and its perfect. Lovely shape and fabulous pattern - very unusual, and had lots of nice comments :)
Published 13 months ago by Mimsy Borogrove

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I would expect from this brand
Published 15 months ago by Susan Mcbride

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little dress, 20 Feb. 2014
I've given four stars rather than five for two reasons: there are no fastenings, so you just have to squeeze yourself into it, which is a bit of a Houdini effort; it would have been easier with a zip! Also, I'm not a massive fan of synthetic fabrics, but I suppose it needs to be synthetic to stretch far enough....without a zip.
The fabric is thicker than I expected as well, so it wouldn't be suitable for a hot summer night, but its good for British winter.
Overall though, it really looks fabulous on.
I love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I would expect from this brand, 30 Dec. 2013
Susan Mcbride "reading mania" (grantham ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
I tried this dress on abroad, where it was cheaper(Spain) and loved it, but they only had S and I am XS. Loved it so much I bought it from here (and paid £30 more!) However it is REALLY annoying to wear as there is a small, curved lining around the front neck-line which will not stay inside!!! the one I tried on in Spain had a front lining to the waist, so didn't have this problem.A shame, as this dspoils what would otherwise be a lovely, comfortable dress. Instead, it is extremely annoying, as the front neckline does not sit properly when you adjust it, and keeps coming right up as you wear it. Very, very disappointed

3.0 out of 5 stars Great design difficult fit, 12 Mar. 2014
J. Lewis (UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely dress, really nice colours & nice shape. Only one problem the 14 was just too small below the waist & the 16 was way too large above the waist. I am generally a UK 14 & because Desigual sizes are generally on the tight side but unpredictable I always order both but on this occasion I was just the wrong shape! I had to send both back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Dress, 1 Feb. 2014
I really like the colours and pattern on the dress. The only thing I wasn't so keen on was the length of the dress which came to mid knee.The model in the picture must be very tall which gives the allusion that the dress is a bit shorter. Due to the style of the dress i think shorter would be better. Overall I do like it and happy to have it in my wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desigual Liana Empire Line Women's Dress, 29 Jan. 2014
A fabulous dress, looks great on. Had plenty of good comments too.
Value for money too!
Thank you so much.

Tracey

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 4 May 2014
As with Desigual, you need to go up a size, but this is a really nice dress. Highly recommended. Lovely

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and complimentary-looking, 24 April 2014
The dress is great and fits as expected. After reading other reviews I kind of hoped that it will be longer, but on me it is as short as on the model in the picture (and I'm not very tall!). And there are some sequins just above the hem, which don't look quite necessary to me, but other than that I'm perfectly satisfied with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 30 Mar. 2014
Fabulous! Great fit and lovely quality. I bought a size bigger as I know desigual is on the small side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desigual Liana Empire line woman's dress nefro size 12, 18 Mar. 2014
Pleased with this dress good value for the money. I have a few Desigual dresses and always buy a size up. They have all fitted perfectly and this one is no exception. Like the fact it is a bit thicker than my others so is good for colder weather. I usually wear mine with thick tights and boots, but still look good with shoes. Easy to wear. I am 5' 6" and dress comes just a little longer than on the model, colour true to photo.

Desigual Liana Empire Line Women's Dress