5.0 out of 5 stars Just pure comedy genius and slapstick humour
'We're a band of 5 heroes, we're here to save the world you know'.... Exactly same as the TV series on 2 DVDs...very funny..just a shame there were no extras. I can't wait for season 2 to come out in future.
Published 10 months ago by Paula Corner

3.0 out of 5 stars Where are the extras?!
Love the TV show so I preordered the DVD and looked forward to receiving it as I had read about all the bonus features on the region 1 DVD. Disappointed that UK fans of the show don't get to enjoy these and just get the standard episodes.
Published 11 months ago by deadpoeticlou

5.0 out of 5 stars Just pure comedy genius and slapstick humour, 14 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Where are the extras?!, 25 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars An Aquabatic Romp into Cult Status, 11 July 2013
C. Green (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD] (DVD)
It was one of those things when you're flicking through channels and then as if by magic, bright colours appeared and my attention was held.

The Aquawho?!?! The Aquabats?!?! Who are they, it's like The Power Rangers, Anime and a whole host of other entertainment rolled into one. The instant draw to the Aquabats for me was the cheesy one liners which seemed a little above the age group their aimed at but it's clear that these masked men want to bring family entertainment to the small screen by not just gripping your kids but also nabbing the adults so that they can enjoy the program with them.

A healthy dose of action, animation and music ushering in a truly entertaining programme created for the whole family.

Who knew they were originally a ska band?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 20 July 2013
This review is from: The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my little nephew's birthday because he likes them and people should buy it little ones because they will also like it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love The Aquabats!, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD] (DVD)
I knew of The Aquabats! albums from my old boss, and love them from the first time of listening, but they now have a TV show, and it's not just for kids as the music and comedy is brilliant

So reminds me of the Bannana Splits and the Monkeys, but is much better than both, can't recommend enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars The brilliant aquabats, 2 July 2014
Keeps 2 little boys very happy. Brilliant series just wish I could get series 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD] (DVD)
Caught a few clips of this last year during the school holidays and i have to say it's brilliant! A big mix of superhero action,b-movie monsters,cartoons,gig footage and a banana splits type format ie all of the above mixed with an Aquabats soundtrack and it makes for a lot of fun.Five out of five!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aquabats supershow, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD] (DVD)
My son loves watching Aquabats on citv ,I had looked quite a few places and couldn't find the DVD but surprise I looked on amazon and fount it , brilliant, my son just sits there watching it he really likes this show so this DVD gets a thumps up from me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 4yo nephew who is a big fan... He loves it., 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD] (DVD)
As title, since buying it he watches it almost daily (yet still watches it on TV) and knows all the episodes.
Loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The whole family love this!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD] (DVD)
It is so hard for me to find anything our whole family likes to watch. I have a 5yr old girl, a 13 yr old boy and then there's me and my other half who are not so enamoured with most kids programs. We rarely watch TV together but sometimes on a weekend it is nice to relax together and watch something...always have difficulty with this, kids generally hate what the other likes, but everyone loves this. I bought it for christmas for my daughter as she is a massive fan, and she was over the moon and has watched it repeatedly, and now the rest of us can also watch something with her other than Dr. Who which is pretty much the only other thing we can agree on!

The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD]
The Aquabats Complete Season 1 (CITV) [DVD] by Christian Jacobs (DVD - 2013)
6.93