on 8 September 2013
Bought this for a work mate, she loves it, classy, sophisticated and smart casual. Anytime anywhere. Suits all occasions, get the debit or credit card out and purchase one, does come in other colours.
on 28 July 2013
I bought this watch for my daughter's 40th birthday present. It is absolutely beautiful and she loves it. In previous years, my husband bought me a Seksy watch and we also bought our youngest daughter one for her 30th birthday. All three watches are different but all are beautiful and look very elegant.

This latest purchase was delivered 2 days earlier than the estimated delivery date and was well packaged.
on 16 February 2014
Christmas present from hubby. lovely looking watch and nice fit after removing one link which was easy to do. attractive and stylish watch. very happy
on 15 February 2014
Excellent watch. It was a birthday gift to my mom. She loved it is elegant came in a beautiful box. Also it is great that it is adjustable. I would definitely buy another similar watch it is fantastic.
on 20 November 2014
This is the second Seksy watch I have had and am very pleased with them. The only thing I was disappointed in was I had to replace the battery on them both within days of owning them. The new on I have has only been worn once and stopped working so I am off today to get a new battery. Once working they are very good watches.
on 17 October 2015
Bought as a gift. The recipient hasn't received it yet. It looks very nice and I think she will like it. Quite a chunky watch and the link was easily removed. It was set at the correct time when it arrived and has kept good time.
on 4 August 2014
Got this for my birthday and it looks really nice. I had to adjust it as I have small wrists but that was easy enough to do without any tools. You can just unclip the link. Its lovely for those special occasions.
on 25 December 2013
My daughter was very pleased with the watch - just as described - I would certainly recommend the product and buyer.
on 16 October 2013
Very feminine watch with a bit of sparkle, easily adjusted to fit with the removable links, really p,eased, efficient delivery & well packaged.
on 26 December 2014
Beautiful watch. Would definitely not hesitate to buy from this seller again. A+++++++++++

See one answered question