5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this watch as present,very pleased with it., 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Seksy Wrist Wear by Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Pink Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 4446 (Watch)
Nice design and very neat.I bought this watch as a present,i am very pleased with the purchase of the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch like a jewel, 21 April 2014
It is a very beautiful watch and I love it very much. I love that the bracelet can be adjusted with zero effort. Although I knew it would be hard to read the time as there are no marks, I didn't know that I will have to wait until it is 12 o'clock to set the time! However, the reason why I bought this watch is because it looks very elegant as a jewellery and it serves perfectly its purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 3 April 2014
This was a Xmas present and was very well received, the product is well made and the delivery was very prompt, so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY, 21 Mar 2014
I love the watch! I'm so getting one for myself. It's a gift for my baby sister. I totally recommend. I'll do a 1 year post review to say if it lasted!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch was great, 1 Feb 2014
This watch is lovely it was a Christmas present and I was very pleased with it as I love seksey watches