on 4 June 2014
An interesting DVD but too much about the astronauts and not enough Hubble shots. I preferred the "Our Universe "DVD. However I did enjoy watching it and would recommend it.
on 1 January 2014
For the fans of astronomy and 3D viewing, this is just great fun to watch. Loved the extras, and if combined with a decent sound system, the experience gets even better. The take off of the space shuttle is simply breath taking, along with the later view of our amazing planet.
on 28 October 2014
O.K. but disappointet, that it did not show much of the stars and sky, but concentrated on the telescope itself and the repairs done to improve it
on 11 January 2014
Agreeing with viewers that the overall length of the documentary is short, I have to mention that future buyers and not only of this product should check the minutes/price before purchasing the blu-ray.

Besides these, great gift for every astronomy, science, space etc. - "geek" but production company has to lower the price!!!.

(I liked it very much but as it was a gift for me, I feeled a little pitty for the shake of the gifter!!!).

So, a star less for the price!!!.
on 8 September 2014
I'm fairly new to the 3D game, having recently bought a BenQ projector. I must admit to finding this film a disappointment. The footage in space was not much different from straight 2D, I suspect down to the limited equipment available. The astronomical animation was pretty ordinary also. The space shuttle launch looked and sounded superb, but it was not enough to persuade me to keep this blu-ray.
on 28 February 2014
I bought this for my Husbands birthday. He is mad on the cosmos and stars and we recently purchased a 3D television. This is a wonderful film and the effects are amazing. I could watch this again and again. Its the best 3D film we have and my Husband loved it. I defy anyone not to be blown away and if you love stars planets and the universe you have to see this in 3D.
on 26 August 2014
I have an LG OLED TV almost certainly the best picture on the market, and I judge all picture quality comparing any new media with the makers trade demonstration discs that I have for this set, and this disc is of the highest picture quality, and although only 40 odd mins long it is very interesting in it,s content and subject matter, and is virtually 4K standard.
on 14 May 2016
Super 3D images of space they show High quality Hubble images that have been processed to show moving images of space (in one long sequence near the beginning). It is also much better quality than other space documentaries that work from computer generated images so certainly worth buying for anyone who likes looking at the Stars :)
on 27 April 2014
A quite fantastic film best seen in 3d, preferably at an Imax. The images from the hubble in 3d are jaw dropping and the times and distances involved truly mind boggling. Great for the kids too as its not too long and they can get a child friendly introduction to science and astronomy.
on 7 April 2014
This movie in 3D and on a large plasma with 5.1 sound is awe-inspiring and is a must for any 3D movie owner with a hint of rocket scientist about themselves. The imagery and clarity of image is fantastic. It's only 47 minutes long but it's worth every penny.