Size: 6.5 UK / 40 EU|Colour: Oxblood/White|Change
Price:£20.67 - £100.00

on 18 December 2015
I was drunk, and I mean trollied on sailing holiday in Greece, rather than use the dinghy to get back on the yacht, I attempted to swim (fully clothed). I made it to the back of the boat, and then felt the left shoe slipping off my foot. In the dark, aware I was drunk and that it was going to be a waste of time diving for the shoe I said my farewells and accepted the loss.

Come morning, I was determined to search for my shoe. I put on the snorkel and dove down to find the shoe resting right below where it had come off, in perfect damp condition.

Great shoes, easy to locate on the sea bed.
on 9 May 2015
Vans Atwood is my son's favourite brand and type of footwear, bought black this time, instead of blue, much cheaper and look great with his black jeans! Uk size specified correctly, so it was easy to place the order. Definitely will buy them again, thank you very much.
on 1 July 2014
I've always had trouble buying shoes as I have rather wide feet. I've never ordered online because of this.

Was very happy with the delivery time and the shoes fit perfectly.

They feel really good quality and more sturdy than I expected them to.
I would certainly buy them again.
on 1 January 2015
Ordered as a last minute present 3 days before Christmas and arrived Christmas eve as promised, even changed my mind on colour from the first pair I ordered at 10pm on the sunday, cancelled at 8 am on the monday got confirmation cancellation had gone through an hour later and reordered. Brilliant amazon! Son loves the colour.
on 30 December 2014
Brilliant delivery and great price /selection of vans be aware that is American sizes so will need to go up one in uk sizes, I had to return as did not fit , overall great
on 21 November 2013
Very comfortable, super nice looking. Exactly what I had in mind. The color of the vans's is simply excellent.
Super nice I recommend
on 2 January 2016
The shoes themselves look really good and appear well made, but the size was wrong for me.
I ordered size 9, got size 9.
They were hard to get my feet into, but once I did there seemed to be a reasonable amount of space for my toes.
After wearing them for about an hour (just around the house), I developed a pain across the bridge of my feet.
They were just too tight, so unfortunately I had to send them back. Which was I shame as I liked the look of them.
I bought some size 9 shoes in a different style and they were a perfect fit, so maybe it's just Vans that come up small, so beware if you're purchasing.

Fair play to Amazon (Prime) as they collected them next day and refunded the cost straight away.
on 1 April 2016
Just received the shoes today after 12 days since ordering it. Upon unboxing it, the shoes look to be of excellent quality but time will only tell once it is put through the daily casual use. The only downfall would be that the delivery took 12 days to arrive which was outside the 3-5 days quote given by Amazon here http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1204872. The fact that the order status was updated at only day 8, got me worried if the product would actually turn up or not. The shoes looks to be of 4 Stars but delivery is a poor 1 Star hence it rated 3 Stars overall.
on 10 January 2015
Really good fit... Nice looking Vans that a great for work as slightly smarter looking with the faux leather, plus don't look battered after the daily winter commute.
on 21 October 2013
Got these for my son as he loves wearing Vans. This is the 3rd pair we have purchased and would certainly buy more when the time comes.