5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny
I've now been researching the Philippines in depth for two years. This book confirms most things I already thought I knew. There's a lot of useful information in here & I'll definitely keep it to hand on my iPad when I visit. I thought there was going to be a few more photos? Got to go, got a Skype message from my potential filippino girlfriend!:)
Published 14 months ago by Stevetheheave

1.0 out of 5 stars Who publishes this crap?
Published 6 months ago by mad hatter

1.0 out of 5 stars Who publishes this crap?, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Philippines to Go - The No Bullshit Guide (Kindle Edition)
Don't bother reading this book, unless you want to hear this particular guy blather on and on about his pathetic life and his personal experiences moving to the Philippines because his heating bill was too high. He gives a number of reasons you might want to follow suit: Bills too high? The PI is for you! Too ugly and old to get a wife? The PI is for you! No friends but an excess of opinions? Go to the Philippines. He also goes into detail about what he thinks of Filipinos themselves: They lie, they hate foreigners, they can't follow rules, and they never, EVER, accept responsibility for something going wrong. He punctuates each of these statements with phrases learned in Psychology 101 and banal tales of each specific event in his life that led him to this particular opinion (his white shirt turned pink, tricycle drivers go around without lights...etc). This free book cost me 20 minutes of my life and an extra five to write this review. It was way to expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Philippines to Go - The No Bullshit Guide (Kindle Edition)