on 23 April 2014
First the good thing about this product - it is not sticky. That's it. No better than other products apart from that one thing. Very very overpriced. Agree with previous reviewer.
on 11 March 2015
Did absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair is long and quite curly. After using this product it looked dry and lifeless. It had very little volume and even that was lost within an hour. I used it in conjunction to the Percy & Reed volumisimg shampoo and mask, which were equally disappointing considering the huge price. I bought this mousse to see if could do more than my l'oreal one does at the moment. Big mistake. Save yourself the money and stay clear.
on 11 May 2015
Feels nice, not to heavy and doesn't make your hair crispy or greasy - however I have not really seen much added volume from it which is a shame. Might just be my hair as product smells and looks lovely, but not a good match.
on 17 March 2014
Wanted a mousse that would give me volume and keep my hair soft, which it did but not as much as I hoped considering the price. Also the last third of the bottle is now just liquid that wont foam up!
on 21 June 2015
very disappointed when I open my package, Hairspray bottle was covered in dirt as if it was used multiple times and cap was missing too.
on 19 October 2015
I LOVE PERCY & REEDS PRODUCTS THEY REALLY DO GIVE YOUR HAIR LOTS OF VOLUME
on 23 May 2015
excellent product for getting body into hair and comes with free sample
on 22 November 2015
Can't be without this. Gets some width into my hair and bounce
on 11 December 2014
I can't recommend this mousse highly enough - I'm a huge fan! over the years I've tried just about every mousse out there but none of them leave my hair feeling as naturally bouncy and full as this one. I use more if I'm going out and want extra volume, but it's never sticky or stiff. No 'helmet hair' here!!
on 20 January 2016
Love this product, hope you keep it in stock.