5.0 out of 5 stars I can't recommend this mousse highly enough - I'm a huge fan
I can't recommend this mousse highly enough - I'm a huge fan! over the years I've tried just about every mousse out there but none of them leave my hair feeling as naturally bouncy and full as this one. I use more if I'm going out and want extra volume, but it's never sticky or stiff. No 'helmet hair' here!!
Published 10 days ago by ab6990

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price
Wanted a mousse that would give me volume and keep my hair soft, which it did but not as much as I hoped considering the price. Also the last third of the bottle is now just liquid that wont foam up!
Published 9 months ago by Gemma Robinson

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse 200 ml (Personal Care)

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced Over hyped!!, 23 April 2014
Cas Evans (Surrey ,England) - See all my reviews
First the good thing about this product - it is not sticky. That's it. No better than other products apart from that one thing. Very very overpriced. Agree with previous reviewer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't recommend this mousse highly enough - I'm a huge fan, 11 Dec 2014