5.0 out of 5 stars Thicker hair instantly
Just a brilliant product for giving hair body but best used with a drop of no oil oil, it's a product I always buy from amazon
Published 5 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best i have used
I liked the shampoo,and hair spray,but this is just ok,do not think I would buy this again,do not think its that great!!
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. A. S. Masters

5.0 out of 5 stars Thicker hair instantly, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Percy & Reed Superstar Supersized Bodifying Cream 150 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec 2014
Excellent when I first wash my hair, it takes away the flyaway problem but feels so light.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 6 Mar 2014
there are so many products out there that make my scalp itch - this product did not do that
which is the main thing for me...lots of products give the same results with volume - it is so
nice not to be scratching after a day or so - just needed to adjust to how much to use to stop
my hair feeling greasy