5.0 out of 5 stars Perfick
I couldn't wait to read this book as I have been such a big fan of David Jason for many years. His longevity in the business is testament to the fact that this man gives everything to his various roles and this also comes across in the book. It is a very enjoyable and satisfying read and I found out things that no interview has ever covered. It is such a warm and good...
Published 9 months ago by Samanta

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to expectation
I love everything I have seen David do, especially only fools, frost and a bit of a do. Looked forward to reading this from the minute I got it. I was disappointed to be honest, however that may be as a result of my own naivety around much of his early career, I found much of the stage references slow and drab. That said David's warmth shone through and there are some...
Published 5 months ago by Savo

‹ Previous | 130 31 3294 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely cast of players to be starred with ..., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Kindle Edition)
What a blast down memory lane. Stage, Tv & film, a joyous read of an actors & actors in happier cleaner times.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Kindle Edition)
A bit long winded quite boring I would have liked to have read a bit more of his life in fools and horses

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jubbly, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
A really interesting and fun read from start to finish, Highly recommended for any fan of this great actor/comedy actor.or any one who likes good autobiographies. The chatty approach to writing the story works excellently, you can almost picture him just telling you some of the many funny moments captured here and I'd forgotten just how many wonderful parts and characters he has actually played over his many years in the business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 24 Feb 2014
Shirley Spellar (Chardstock, Devon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
I purchased this book for my son for a Christmas present, I must say that I was a bit cheeky and read it before I wrapped it for him. An excellent insight to David Jason's life a thoroughly enjoyable book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The life story of a national treasure, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Kindle Edition)
So much better to read the mans own account of his life than something penned by someone else. Having recently read 'Sir David Jason, A Life of Laughter', I knew a lot of the story but this book really added the personal touch. There are moments of great happiness but also of deep sadness as he tells of the death of friends and colleagues such as Lennard Pearce, Ronnie Barker, John Sullivan and others, and in particular his partner Myfanwy; truly tear shedding stuff. A heart warming account of his life from one of our national treasures, this was hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Kindle Edition)
Really good entertaining read. Very well written and just as you would expect David Jason to write. Well worth buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
What can anyone say about the wonderful David Jason. Wonderful read. Its written as if he is actually speaking to you. Wonderful man. Wonderful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Kindle Edition)
HAve thoroughly enjoyed reading David Jason's my life would recommend it to any one to read. I laughed and cried during this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A jolly good read, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Kindle Edition)
Took a bit of getting into but then couldn't put it down, a lovely man with an unassuming personality, triffic

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Kindle Edition)
Wonderful insight witty and warm, honest and entertaining. A,great talent from very humble beginnings. Makes me want to see all his work again.

‹ Previous | 130 31 3294 | Next ›